Highlighted
Jun 13 2013
By: mariopokemon First Son 2 posts
Accepted Solution

playstation 4 cloud feature

4 replies 110 views Edited Jun 13, 2013

im wondering about this, because  I have some ps3 games that I have that I really love and I don't know if some of the games will be on cloud. Like one piece pirate warriors 1,and 2. I really want the second one but when the ps4 comes out I would want to get that. But I wouldn't know if the games on cloud will have all ps3 games including one piece pirate warriors 1, and 2. Plus are they gonna cost money. Are they gonna be the games that you had on ps3 or all of them. I would like to get a reply from playstation and others too.

Message 1 of 5 (110 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15343 posts

Re: playstation 4 cloud feature

[ Edited ]
Jun 13, 2013

PlayStation won't reply to you here and we don't know. There were not many details on the streaming service relased other than it's availablility in Q1 of 2014. Expect more information from Sony later on in the year.

Edit: Don't you have a PS3?

Imperator Danknovaxperaux Divi filius Imp XIII Pont Max Trib Pot XLIX Cos CXVI Primus Signiferi Box-xy Princeps Moderatores Pater Forum

Fabulous!
Message 2 of 5 (109 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
258 posts

Jun 13, 2013

i would say most ps3 games would be on cloud, but dont count on all. Also, its 100% we gonna have to pay, even if you already own the game on disc.

Message 3 of 5 (98 Views)
First Son
2 posts

Jun 14, 2013
Thanks dark nova and awesome to replying to my forum. Dark I do have a ps3. But do u think they will release a price for the games and a list for all the games on cloud
Message 4 of 5 (81 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15343 posts

Jun 14, 2013

mariopokemon wrote:
Thanks dark nova and awesome to replying to my forum. Dark I do have a ps3. But do u think they will release a price for the games and a list for all the games on cloud

I don't know. We're bound to get more information before the service is set to be put in place. Most likely, when things are finalized we'll get a list of games, or something else, and pricing. But for now all we have is a ballpark window of when it will be released and that PS3 games will be available.

Imperator Danknovaxperaux Divi filius Imp XIII Pont Max Trib Pot XLIX Cos CXVI Primus Signiferi Box-xy Princeps Moderatores Pater Forum

Fabulous!
Message 5 of 5 (69 Views)
0 Likes