Highlighted
Jul 24 2005
By: rivertown78~ Monster Hunter 41 posts

playstation 3

16 replies 13 views Edited Jul 24, 2005
what playstation is do to you is use you for your money i am not buy no more playstation  it like when ps3 come out what will you  do with all your  ps2 get like 10.00 for it at ebgame  at the mall i like my comp better then picer of junk playstation what can comp do for you what about free game think people how much money you can save
Message 1 of 17 (13 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1019 posts

Re: playstation 3

Jul 24, 2005
Yeah..........

Message 2 of 17 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1491 posts

Jul 24, 2005
"Alas, it is the magic of these struggles that those who behold them must also take part and fight."
-Friedrich Nietzsche, The Birth of Tragedy
Message 3 of 17 (13 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
32681 posts

Jul 24, 2005
I can understand a lot of confusing things, but what the hell are you trying to say?

Message 4 of 17 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
9342 posts

Jul 24, 2005
However, this is actually part of my sig.
Message 5 of 17 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1491 posts

Jul 24, 2005
I think I need a translator. Maybe you can retype this for us?,
"Alas, it is the magic of these struggles that those who behold them must also take part and fight."
Message 6 of 17 (13 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1019 posts

Jul 24, 2005

,Cabbage wrote:

Word.,

Message 7 of 17 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
587 posts

Jul 24, 2005
I think what he's saying is that Playstation is using you for your,money.  When the PS3 will come out the PS2's value will drop to,$10.00 when you go to trade it in.  He likes his computer more,than a piece of junk playstation because you can do more and you can,save more money.  I really don't like my computer that much,because if you want to play any of the good games you'll need to have,atleast 2.0 ghz and a good graphics card.  If you want to enjoy,your games then you'll need to pour much more money into your computer,because CPU's usually don't run on old motherboards so you have to buy,a new motherboard.  Throw in 512 MB or a gig of RAM and your,looking at $500-$700 to upgrade your computer to a gamer's level. ,My computer can play some of the current games with the minimum,requirments, but all I use it for is ot go online and post at boards,and read the news so I have no need to upgrade it.  I really don't,care if my PS2's value will drop because I got 4 years of solid,,problem free use from it and got more than my money's worth from it and,am looking forward to the PS3 so I can have even more fun than I did,with my PS2.
Games Currently Playing: FFX-2, Morrowind, Kingdom Hearts, Dragon Quest 8

Well, if it's a crime to love one's country, then I guess I'm guilty as charged. And, if it's a crime to steal a trillion dollars and hand it over to communist Cuba, then I guess I'm guilty of that, too.
Message 8 of 17 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1491 posts

Jul 24, 2005

,FireyDeath wrote:
I think what he's saying is that Playstation is using you for your money.  When the PS3 will come out the PS2's value will drop to $10.00 when you go to trade it in.  He likes his computer more than a piece of junk playstation because you can do more and you can save more money.  I really don't like my computer that much because if you want to play any of the good games you'll need to have atleast 2.0 ghz and a good graphics card.  If you want to enjoy your games then you'll need to pour much more money into your computer because CPU's usually don't run on old motherboards so you have to buy a new motherboard.  Throw in 512 MB or a gig of RAM and your looking at $500-$700 to upgrade your computer to a gamer's level.  My computer can play some of the current games with the minimum requirments, but all I use it for is ot go online and post at boards and read the news so I have no need to upgrade it.  I really don't care if my PS2's value will drop because I got 4 years of solid, problem free use from it and got more than my money's worth from it and am looking forward to the PS3 so I can have even more fun than I did with my PS2.

You gotta be really smart to crack that one! Well done.

And he's partly right, but I dont care. I'll just keeping buying the next Playstations and upgrading my computer with disreguard towards money.

Message 9 of 17 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6545 posts

Jul 24, 2005
cabbage wut happend to ur sig yesterdy???,
Message 10 of 17 (13 Views)
0 Likes