Reply
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/01/2003
Offline
1503 posts
 

Re: pfft.

Jul 19, 2005
gas is 2.52 here in CT.... rumors of it getting as high as 3$ a gallon
,
Gamercard
Message 21 of 39 (3 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 10/21/2003
Offline
15686 posts
 

Re: pfft.

Jul 19, 2005
god>me>universe
Message 22 of 39 (3 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 09/11/2004
Offline
13339 posts
 

Re: pfft.

Jul 19, 2005
Wow.. this board has definitely got some issues. ,
Message 23 of 39 (3 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 10/21/2003
Offline
15686 posts
 

Re: pfft.

Jul 19, 2005


Light_Jak wrote:
Wow.. this board has definitely got some issues.


Not really, its just fun to post here
Message 24 of 39 (3 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 01/05/2004
Offline
1908 posts
 

Re: pfft.

Jul 19, 2005


BurnoutX wrote:
gas is 2.52 here in CT.... rumors of it getting as high as 3$ a gallon


2.52 for 3.7 liters.
,
,Im paying 1.20 for 1 liter.
,
,
Message 25 of 39 (3 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 10/21/2003
Offline
15686 posts
 

Re: pfft.

Jul 19, 2005


Bronx19 wrote:


BurnoutX wrote:
gas is 2.52 here in CT.... rumors of it getting as high as 3$ a gallon


2.52 for 3.7 liters.

Im paying 1.20 for 1 liter.




mins like 2.18 a gallon so its cheaper than most, but still high
Message 26 of 39 (3 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 06/19/2005
Offline
5073 posts
 

Re: pfft.

Jul 19, 2005

,
,
,Bronx19 wrote:

,
,
,BurnoutX wrote:
gas is 2.52 here in CT.... rumors of it getting as high as 3$ a gallon
,

,
,
2.52 for 3.7 liters.

Im paying 1.20 for 1 liter.


,

,
,

1 liter of what? Liter of Cola. Because you know that is French, right....,


Message 27 of 39 (3 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 09/11/2004
Offline
13339 posts
 

Re: pfft.

Jul 19, 2005

,
,
,Jak_the_man wrote:

,
,
,Light_Jak wrote:
Wow.. this board has definitely got some issues. ,

,
,
Not really, its just fun to post here
,

,
,

I can see that.. I have a name for this board "Spam Central". Oh, BTW, I don't pay attention to gas prices so I really couldn't tell you.,
Message 28 of 39 (3 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 06/14/2005
Offline
2415 posts
 

Re: pfft.

Jul 19, 2005
liters are foolish
,

straight outta compton what
Message 29 of 39 (3 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 06/19/2005
Offline
5073 posts
 

Re: pfft.

Jul 19, 2005

,
,
,Light_Jak wrote:

,
,
,Jak_the_man wrote:

,
,
,Light_Jak wrote:
Wow.. this board has definitely got some issues. ,

,
,
Not really, its just fun to post here
,

,
,

I can see that.. I have a name for this board "Spam Central". Oh, BTW, I don't pay attention to gas prices so I really couldn't tell you. ,

,
,

Yeah, because with all the PS3 news Sony is feeding us, we have tons to talk about...


Message 30 of 39 (3 Views)
Reply
0 Likes