Jan 13 2013
By: tragamm5521 Monster Hunter 33 posts
Accepted Solution

persona 4 help

10 replies 215 views Edited Jan 13, 2013
so i need help i need a few hidden trophies and i have no idea how to get them so can someone help i need Breaking Through the Fog Welcome Back The Truth In Your Hands One Who Has Proven Their Power The Reaper Becomes the Reaped Big Bro is Worried i just dont know how to get the dungeons opened and the big bro is worried i dont know hot to go visit nanako
Message 1 of 11 (215 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2530 posts

Re: persona 4 help

Jan 13, 2013
Try http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/persona-4-golden/179593-persona-4-golden-road-map-trophy-guide.html it has probably all the answers to any questions you could ever have~.
Message 2 of 11 (208 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
11212 posts

Jan 14, 2013

tragamm5521 wrote:
so i need help i need a few hidden trophies and i have no idea how to get them so can someone help i need Breaking Through the Fog Welcome Back The Truth In Your Hands One Who Has Proven Their Power The Reaper Becomes the Reaped Big Bro is Worried i just dont know how to get the dungeons opened and the big bro is worried i dont know hot to go visit nanako
  • Breaking Through The Fog: You must defeat Tohru Adachi. On December 3rd you will be told to save the game. This is the turning point. You will have the opportunity to confront Namatame in his room after what seems to be an escape or suicide attempt. You must choose the following 6 responses or you will get the Normal or "bad" ending:
    1. "Wait a second here."
    2. "We're missing something."
    3. Namatame's true feelings.
    4. Something's bothering me.
    5. We're missing something...
    6. Calm the hell down.
    • One Who Has Proven Their Power: Defeat Margaret. I just got this today. It is the only trophy that gave me trouble.
      1. To start with you can not get this on your 1st play. You have to view the True Ending on the play prior. So you're looking at a minimum of 2 plays to get this.
      2. Next, you have to fight all 6 optional side bosses before you defeat Tohru Adachi. This cost me a lot of time because I did not know this and was done with my 3rd play but thankfully I had a prior save to fall back on.
      3. You must save Marie as well. So make sure the following social links are maxed out: Margaret and Marie. Make sure you have the Jester Link (Tohru Adachi) to rank 6 before November 1. You will get ranks 7-10 as the story progress past saving Nanako.
      4. On March 20 talk to all of the people whose social links you have maxed out. When you're given the option to go home, choose "No." Go back to Junes, where everyone shows back up for another meeting. You'll get Adaci's letter. When the meeting is done, go to the Riverbank and talk to Dojima. Go to the Velvet Room and get the Orb of Clarity. After you exit, re-enter. Margaret will be by herself. She'll give you an invitation to fight her on the top floor of Heaven. Do not talk to the gas station attendant before entering the Velvet Room a 2nd time or you will not be able to talk to Margaret. If you can not enter a 2nd time, you failed somewhere along the lin.
      • The Reaper Becomes The Reaped - You have to fight the Grim Reaper. Best way to do this is in Yukiko's castle. I believe Floor 5 has 2 treasure chests. Left and Bottom. Floor 4 usually has 5 chests. Save your game before going. Keep a mental count of all the chests you open. Once you hit 19 chests exit the castle, go back to the main area and save. Return to the Castle and go to Floor 5 (without opening any treasure chests on the way.) Open chest 20 and you should hear the chains rattling. Open the 2nd chest on Floor 5. If Rise does not give you a warning saying "Do Not Open" then reload and try again. Within 2 or 3 tries you should have the Grim Reaper. If you hear the chains before  you hit a mental count of 20 then  you know your chest count was off. Simply exit the Castle and start counting again. If you leave an area your chest count does not reset itself, but once you hear the chains (and leave, open a chest without the Reaper, open a gold chest or change floors, the count is reset then.)
      • Big Bro is Worried - You have to visit Nanako between 11/22 and 12/2. The best way to do this is starting on 11/22. Save in the Classroom and then talk to Yosuke to visit Nanako. 11/23 talk to Chie in the Shopping District. 11/24 talk to Rise on the first floor. They should ask you if you want to go visit Nanako in the hospital.

I hope this helps you out some :smileyhappy:

Message 3 of 11 (180 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
33 posts

Jan 14, 2013
thanks papawarlock that is alot better to understand than the link lol
Message 4 of 11 (174 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
11212 posts

Jan 14, 2013

tragamm5521 wrote:
thanks papawarlock that is alot better to understand than the link lol

You're welcome. I have thought about making my own Trophy Guide for it but not really sure I want to :smileysad: . If I did I would have to link other guides for  a couple of the Trophies like the Maxed Social Links (Legend of Inaba).

Message 5 of 11 (169 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
33 posts

Jan 14, 2013
you should that was really easy to understand and follow :smileyvery-happy: im assuming you played the original persona 4 before lol
Message 6 of 11 (163 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
33 posts

Jan 14, 2013
i have another question i went to my first save and got the breaking through the fog trophy the question is i heard that your social links carry over so does that mean that the 5 social links i got maxed will that carry over to the next play through? or do i have to redo it and max them all back out?
Message 7 of 11 (149 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
11212 posts

Jan 14, 2013

tragamm5521 wrote:
i have another question i went to my first save and got the breaking through the fog trophy the question is i heard that your social links carry over so does that mean that the 5 social links i got maxed will that carry over to the next play through? or do i have to redo it and max them all back out?

You keep the key items from the social links but you will have to max them out again.

Message 8 of 11 (116 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
33 posts

Jan 14, 2013
ugh so lame!!! lol well i reloaded my first save a beat adachi wasnt as bad as i thought if was gonna be lol
Message 9 of 11 (110 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
11212 posts

Jan 15, 2013

tragamm5521 wrote:
you should that was really easy to understand and follow :smileyvery-happy: im assuming you played the original persona 4 before lol

Actually I did not get the chance to play the PS 2 version of Persona 4.

However you will get your request on the Trophy Guide. It might take a couple of days but I am in the process now of making one up. :smileyhappy:

Message 10 of 11 (96 Views)
0 Likes