Jan 16 2013
By: keeganmwaters26 First Son 13 posts

online pass troubles.

11 replies 260 views Edited Jan 16, 2013

Hey guys im keegan and alot of us have been having trouble with online pass vouchers for vita games... please tell your thoughts or arguments here, in the mean time i need to find for free or get a little big planet online pass. can someone help in anyway like websites,

Message 1 of 12 (260 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1508 posts

Re: online pass troubles.

Jan 16, 2013

What are these problems you are having? Buying games from other regions? Buying used games that don't have online passes? You should be more specific when you post so people might be able to help you.

If you are having a problem, then why would you ask for a free code? This doesn't sound like an issue with online passes (Sony) as much as a user issue (wrong region/no code due to used game).

Anyway, this sounds more like something that should be taken up with customer service in your region if you have a code (that came with new game) and it isn't working. If you bought a used copy and need a code, I just looked and LBP has them for $9.99 (US). If you bought a version from a region other then you accounts, then just come out and say it. I'm sure there are those that might not want the online pass and would be willing to give it up.

I think I covered every possible issue, and how to fix it. So more information with what problem you are having, Please.

Message 2 of 12 (251 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

Jan 16, 2013

im talking about how sony screwed up on the online pass codes by placing them with ps3 ones, and how they should make sure they dont make that mistake again.

Message 3 of 12 (249 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7408 posts

Jan 16, 2013

keeganmwaters26 wrote:

im talking about how sony screwed up on the online pass codes by placing them with ps3 ones, and how they should make sure they dont make that mistake again.

Uh? what exactly you talking about? and who do you refer to " A lot of us" ? 

Message 4 of 12 (244 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

Jan 16, 2013

everyone who complains on the internet, i type in "why dont the ps vita online passes work" its mostly about the misprinted codes that dont work so we cant use online features at all.

Message 5 of 12 (240 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7408 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 16, 2013

keeganmwaters26 wrote:

everyone who complains on the internet, i type in "why dont the ps vita online passes work" its mostly about the misprinted codes that dont work so we cant use online features at all.

i' ve seen your post on a little big planet thread, you know the guy complaining cant use his online code on the US store because he bought the european version right? have you contacted sony about your case? you need to contact sony and let them know that you bought the game new, unopened and your online pass code dont work.

unless someone is willing to give up the best part of the game (which will be a surprised to me), LBP greatness is the community so i dont know if someone will be wiling to give up their online passes.

I think you need to call sony and let them know you bought the game new and your online pass doesnt work. 

Message 6 of 12 (236 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3209 posts

Jan 16, 2013
Wait what??? OK PS Vita codes should be redeem in the PS Vita store. If you redeem a Vita code on the PS3's store, it still works..... you just have to go into the PS Vita store and click on transaction list and download the Online pass activation code. What happens when you activate a Vita code on the PS3 is it activates the online pass but it doesn't download to your Vita. If this happens you just download it to your Vita from the steps I mention in the PS Vita store so it downloads and activates the Vita for online. I hope this is what you were looking for because I have seen a few people activate a Vita code on the PS3 instead of the PS Vita.
PSN: Deaofly
60 GIG Ps3 Owner Since January 21, 2007
500GB Ps4 Owner Since November 22, 2014
1000 Model PSP Owner, PSP Go Owner and PS Vita Owner
PS1 and PS2, Both Original Systems.
Message 7 of 12 (224 Views)
Treasure Hunter
7408 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 16, 2013

deaofly wrote:
Wait what??? OK PS Vita codes should be redeem in the PS Vita store. If you redeem a Vita code on the PS3's store, it still works..... you just have to go into the PS Vita store and click on transaction list and download the Online pass activation code. What happens when you activate a Vita code on the PS3 is it activates the online pass but it doesn't download to your Vita. If this happens you just download it to your Vita from the steps I mention in the PS Vita store so it downloads and activates the Vita for online. I hope this is what you were looking for because I have seen a few people activate a Vita code on the PS3 instead of the PS Vita.

yes thats what i did when i bought Sonic&All Stars Racing Transformed for my nephew. I thought the OP bought the physical copy and not the Digital one lol

Message 8 of 12 (222 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
85 posts

Jan 16, 2013

keeganmwaters26 wrote:

Hey guys im keegan and alot of us have been having trouble with online pass vouchers for vita games... please tell your thoughts or arguments here, in the mean time i need to find for free or get a little big planet online pass. can someone help in anyway like websites,

Hey Keegan, just got a few questions so we as a community can help you figure out whats wrong. I my self have never had issues with one of sonys online passes thus far. So its possible it might be a simple issue.

Are you US/EU/JP.. etc?

Did you buy the game used? ex: craigslist, ebay, amazon, relative...etc

What is the region number on the back of the game box? ex: psvregion.png

What country is your psn account under? 

We need to know these to see if its a user error or an actual misprint.

for EX: if you live in US and have a US psn account. But bought a region 2 copy it will not work.

Message 9 of 12 (220 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

Jan 16, 2013

im in the us i bought it new and in the psn store it said to buy the online one if you were mislaid by the original printed code.

Message 10 of 12 (202 Views)
0 Likes