Treasure Hunter
5113 posts

Re: once again another month with NO update for playstation plus members.

Aug 12, 2012

i am more the less complaining about the lack of communication--- we have our very own mod-- YET he is never here- they use to give us a heads up on what is  comeing for the whole month in the blog -- and now they stopped doing that. since the game locker came out there has been no real communication on anything- you say the deal is 3 games every month--- i have also read that 3 is what they "would like" to do a month--- is beta access gone? did it stay? i got a beta for all stars-- but i know plus memebers who didnt- you can tell me "i think" on some of these-- but you truthfully cant answer them all- all i ask for is a lil communication

Message 11 of 24 (161 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4884 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 12, 2012

Mercenary09 wrote:

the deal with plus is that you get 3 new free games each month.

Where did you hear that? I can't find it. The most recent info about the content schedule is at http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Plus/LACK-OF-PLUS-GAMES-THIS-WEEK/m-p/37422534#M1... AFAIK they don't have a specific content schedule anymore.

Message 12 of 24 (160 Views)
Sackboy
587 posts

Aug 12, 2012
Make it Lego POTC! Smiley Happy

Pinball totally rules!
--------------------
Message 13 of 24 (142 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1250 posts

Aug 12, 2012

jpbslayer wrote:

i am more the less complaining about the lack of communication--- we have our very own mod-- YET he is never here- they use to give us a heads up on what is  comeing for the whole month in the blog -- and now they stopped doing that.  

I just lifted a cold one in agreement!  I have been bitc#ing about this since day one.  I really don't understand the lack of mod participation.  It was limited before, but now they don't even bother to drop by to pi$$ on us.

Message 14 of 24 (138 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1283 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 12, 2012

SpyDudeFX wrote:

Mercenary09 wrote:

the deal with plus is that you get 3 new free games each month.

Where did you hear that? I can't find it. The most recent info about the content schedule is at http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Plus/LACK-OF-PLUS-GAMES-THIS-WEEK/m-p/37422534#M1... AFAIK they don't have a specific content schedule anymore.

If you haven't heard that by now, you aren't keeping track of news. Even if people aren't keeping track, most know we're given a few games a month, guaranteed. That's a 3 game minimum, last month we were given five games, that's including the 2 PSOne games.

http://www.gametrailers.com/side-mission/16993/e3-2012-playstation-plus-subscribers-will-get-at-leas...

And to anyone complaining, I really don't see how you can complain about the service. If you expected to get games released a couple of months ago, or only full games, no PSN games, you're smoking something. I've gotten more than what I paid for, and have only had Plus since June of this year. I have about 9 months to go, and I'm more than happy.

Message 15 of 24 (127 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5113 posts

Aug 13, 2012

fidelity can you show me where it says that???

jc, brit, and myself are very up to date with plus--- thaty have NEVER said exactly what the game locker includes--- and your new to plus-- all 3 of us have been here since the beginning-- though i tend to back out at times-- and in the lil over a year this service has been out--its changed at least 5 times in what it offers. were not saying its not worth it--- would just like confirmation on exactly what it is

Message 16 of 24 (116 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1283 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 13, 2012
Lol, I provided you a link with the information, and all it took was a 10 second Google search. Look at the post again.
Message 17 of 24 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4461 posts

Aug 13, 2012

It really isnt that hard to find this information people. and as for the beta's, yes they already said ALL plus members will get access to the PS all stars beta at a later date. Those emails they sent out wasnt just for plus members.

Message 18 of 24 (91 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1250 posts

Aug 13, 2012

Agree that google searches are easy.  With that said, I would love for someone to point out an "official" post (one would think it would be on the official'ish PlayStation blog site) that states how PS+ works after the update during this years E3.

At least we used to get the PS+ is an evolving service line when things changed, and when PS+ was changed, it was always announced or pointed out.  Other than a few comments about how PS+ is focusing on PS3 full games and PSN games, and that PSOne titles and minis would be included from time to time, I don't think Sony has given us a decent view of how the service is expected to work post E3.

Message 19 of 24 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5113 posts

Aug 13, 2012

FidelityNy wrote:
Lol, I provided you a link with the information, and all it took was a 10 second Google search. Look at the post again.

lol thanks for the post-- according to this i got motorstorm and a game colection of 10 games--- oh wait thats EUROPE. that is a european blog--and sony will be the first to tell you what europe gets is not what we get-- so do your google searching some more-- and find what we get here in the americas. its easy right takes ya ten seconds?

Message 20 of 24 (85 Views)
0 Likes