Treasure Hunter
4884 posts

Re: once again another month with NO update for playstation plus members.

Aug 13, 2012

FidelityNy wrote:

If you haven't heard that by now, you aren't keeping track of news. Even if people aren't keeping track, most know we're given a few games a month, guaranteed. That's a 3 game minimum, last month we were given five games, that's including the 2 PSOne games.

http://www.gametrailers.com/side-mission/16993/e3-2012-playstation-plus-subscribers-will-get-at-leas...

Plus subscriber since the start but your info is about SCEE, not SCEA. The SCEE offering is different, that article says 10 games however we received 12, etc.

Mercenary09 wrote:

It really isnt that hard to find this information people.

It would be helpful if you could post the info because I can't find it or I would for reference. Thanks.

Message 21 of 24 (118 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4466 posts

Aug 13, 2012

Ok while I agree they could say more about how exactly plus works here is the link where I got the idea that we would get 3 new games every month.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/07/30/get-the-walking-dead-episodes-1-and-2-free-with-playstatio...

+ DaMann22 on July 30th, 2012 at 10:19 am said:

Morgan, does WD game count as one or two of the 3ish games you cycle in every month? Just wondering, Thanks.

+ Morgan Haro on July 30th, 2012 at 10:26 am said:

One

That pretty much tells you that we get 3 games a month.

Message 22 of 24 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
196 posts

Aug 13, 2012
I dont buy games off psn, I buy DLC for games i have and I buy dlc for the games i get for free. We pay 6 dollars a month for membership and we already got walking dead 1 and 2 comes out to 10 dollars so we are already ahead. Also they said that more games would come later this month I think some expire tomorrow so they could get replaced. Why grip when the monthly value has already been hit and there is more to come.
Message 23 of 24 (71 Views)
Highlighted
Monster Hunter
31 posts

Aug 14, 2012

How did we get shafted I got walking dead 1 and 2 Bloodrayne is comeing and outland, are you sure your a member of plus because this post dont make sense. Maybe your a xbox live spy!!!!

Message 24 of 24 (43 Views)
0 Likes