May 10 2013
By: MICK_JAGGER_98 First Son 2 posts

not working redemption code , ireland

4 replies 65 views Edited May 10, 2013

just bought 20 euro card , come home , enter it , wrong or invalid .its definitely right but  it has to be valid because i bought it today at gamestop . anyone any ideas

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 5 (65 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1507 posts

Re: not working redemption code , ireland

May 10, 2013

MICK_JAGGER_98 wrote:

just bought 20 euro card , come home , enter it , wrong or invalid .its definitely right but  it has to be valid because i bought it today at gamestop . anyone any ideas

This is just a shot in the dark, but did you see them activate it? Does your receipt say on it somewhere that it was activated?

I tried to use my Credit Card on PSN earlier this week to purchase Soul Sacrifice. I tried on my Laptop, Desktop and PS Vita without success, each time getting an error saying enter a valid Credit Card number. I've used this card on Steam numerous times successfully. So it could be that it's valid and it's a problem with the store.

Sorry, figured I'd give you my take on it. Hope you get it figured out.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 5 (56 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

May 10, 2013

no it was a sen card not credit card

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 5 (54 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1507 posts

May 10, 2013

MICK_JAGGER_98 wrote:

no it was a sen card not credit card

Yeah, I understand that. Was just saying if the store didn't activate it, it won't work. They have to do something with it to make it work or people could just grab them off the shelf.

As far as the part about using my Credit Card, I was just saying that perhaps there's a problem similar going on with the PSN cards to what I experienced with my Credit Card. Something wrong with the Store taking codes, credit card info, etc...

Sorry I couldn't help.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 5 (49 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
23680 posts

May 10, 2013

MICK_JAGGER_98 wrote:

You don't by chance have a U.S. account, do you?

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 5 (42 Views)
0 Likes