Highlighted
Feb 16 2013
By: Venturi_Specter First Son 4 posts

new PSN account without deleting a profile and saved games

2 replies 51 views Edited Feb 16, 2013

i'd just made a new account from PSN, but i do have one and it is Silver_Ice01 and i want to use my new psn account instead without deleting my profile and saved games on my PS3 and is it possible or not and i am asking this because my username is getting old and i want to start out fresh clean slate and thanks

Message 1 of 3 (51 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
37727 posts

Re: new PSN account without deleting a profile and saved games

Feb 16, 2013

Venturi_Specter wrote:

i'd just made a new account from PSN, but i do have one and it is Silver_Ice01 and i want to use my new psn account instead without deleting my profile and saved games on my PS3 and is it possible or not and i am asking this because my username is getting old and i want to start out fresh clean slate and thanks

Welcome to the PlayStation Community.

You cannot transfer games or DLC from one account to another no, games & DLC are also tied to the purchasing account.

Your only option is to keep both accounts on the same PS3 & access the games/DLC that way.

BRIT-KO

Message 2 of 3 (47 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Re: new PSN account without deleting a profile and saved games

[ Edited ]
Feb 16, 2013

ok, and i dont remember my password to sign as Silver_Ice01 and i cant retreive the email for it, but will it work if i login my new psn account and i'd just want to make sure without any errors to login and thanks again

Message 3 of 3 (44 Views)
0 Likes