Oct 21 2012
By: IonMonkeyz First Son 1 posts

my vita was stolen....

32 replies 984 views Edited Oct 21, 2012

guys please help me, my vita got stolen by someone who lives in a dorm beside our house and the police were to lazy and worthless to do their job and i ran out of ideas of how to find who stole it.can anyone please recommend any idea on how to track my vita by any means necessary. I'm not worried about the account or the cost of it, it's just that vita was the last present my father gave me before he died, so it is really important to me to have it back.

any recommendation would help a lot

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 33 (984 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3928 posts

Re: my vita was stolen....

Oct 21, 2012
Interrogation(Jack Bauer style)..yep. That sucks though.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 33 (974 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Oct 21, 2012

go over there and beat the hell out of em and get your vita back

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 33 (958 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1073 posts

Oct 21, 2012
If he had the balls to steal your vita, I'm sure hes stolen other things so I doubt he would go to the police. I agree with assasinrza, get it back by whatever means necessary if its that valuable to you. I surely would.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 33 (949 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
333 posts

Oct 21, 2012
Beat them down. Beat the police down and become town sheriff. But in all honestly that does suck. People can be ridiculous
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 33 (940 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1578 posts

Oct 21, 2012
call sony give them the serial number from the box. see what they can do. is it the wifi or 3G version?.
http://uspgc.webs.com

#1XBOX #2 PSV #3 ps3 thumbs down. Shoo fly don't bother me!
AlbaTron209 EST.1985
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 33 (934 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
315 posts

Oct 21, 2012

Really hope you get it back man, best of luck.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 33 (918 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2918 posts

Oct 21, 2012

keep nagging the police. They have to do their job.

Metallica Pinball Sig photo LONG-LIVE-PLAY-METALLICA-PINBALL_zps397a82cb.jpg
Gameplay -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gzxc59Y6GcA
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 33 (914 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1041 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 21, 2012

Probably SOL.

That is why I removed the bolt locks from my Apartments and replaced them with my own even my room has it's own bolt lock now. First week I moved in the Apartment maintenance workers robbed my place, leaving the front door wide open. Stole my $1000 dollar Akai and my Xbox 360 and all it's games.

Obviously it was the people working at the apartment because only they had a key at the time, even knowing that the police still did nothing and didn't even bother questioning anyone or contacting the manager. Moronic thing is even the detectice completely agreed but still he did absolutely nothing.. I never rely on police for anything anymore, all my life they have been completely useless and I literally mean that.

So best advice I can give from personal experience is never call the police, take matters into your own hands because police just want to waste your time, so they end up having to do nothing. People own the buildings, sometimes even land owners are willing to help because they aren't keen on having criminals live on their properties or may have possibly seen someone using it.

So just try to think of anyone who possibly would know if they had it, or have seen it or would be willing to help you actually get in their place to look. You would be surprised how much someone might help if you give them enough detail on the theft and tell them you know it is in that building.

The longer you wait the higher the chance you are just going to have to buy a new one. I am crazy, If I knew exactly where it was I would be outside their house 24/7 watching them, waiting patiently to catch them.. I don't care if I had to peek through windows at night..

Screw that.. Ain't nobody got time for theives.

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 33 (910 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
333 posts

Oct 21, 2012
Yeah the police don't and thieves are stupid. I was a security guard at a grocery store and some stupid guy stole a 14 lb block of cheese as if it were gold. Ran old like a wild man and took his car over the curb. Most embarrassing phone call to the police! I hate thieves
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 33 (899 Views)
0 Likes