Reply
Dec 20 2012
By: zack2091 Hekseville Citizen 347 posts
Offline
Accepted Solution

my vita front camera

7 replies 218 views Edited Dec 20, 2012

Hi everyone . I don't know if this was the right place or no but I got my vita few days ago. anyway it works good without any problems the only thing I noticed was the front camera lens inside the glass is not in the center is that normal or no? . so far I'm not bothered by that camera and I really don't care if there was front camera in the vita or no. but I just want to know if that was normal or no? and if it wasn't normal will it couse me problems in some games? I heared some games like spy hunter need to use the front camera for 1-2 times in the game so will that be a problem?

 

thanks everyone 

<3 u all 

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 8 (218 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/10/2011
Offline
1578 posts
 

Re: my vita front camera

Dec 20, 2012
well is the front camera working without anything visable well its on? if nothing is in the way then you should be fine. mine is centered.
http://uspgc.webs.com

#1XBOX #2 PSV #3 ps3 thumbs down. Shoo fly don't bother me!
AlbaTron209 EST.1985
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 8 (214 Views)
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 04/18/2007
Online
11160 posts
 

Re: my vita front camera

Dec 20, 2012

Try to use the front camera to take a picture of yourself. If you are able to see your face without anything in the way of the picture, then the camera is fine. Otherwise there is a problem and I'd suggest taking it back for a replacement.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 8 (208 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 12/10/2012
Offline
347 posts
 

Re: my vita front camera

Dec 20, 2012

well to tell u the truth I just tested my front camera for the first time lol ( I said I don't care about having camera in the front of my vita that's why didn't try it before ) and well so far seems no problems at all with it but still I hope it don't cuz me any trubles in the future if it was a Defect . for now I really don't care about it .

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 8 (204 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 04/18/2007
Online
11160 posts
 

Re: my vita front camera

Dec 20, 2012

zack2091 wrote:

well to tell u the truth I just tested my front camera for the first time lol ( I said I don't care about having camera in the front of my vita that's why didn't try it before ) and well so far seems no problems at all with it but still I hope it don't cuz me any trubles in the future if it was a Defect . for now I really don't care about it .


I don't use the front camera either. I don't really use either one. I'm just saying that if you're worried about it being off center then test it. As long as the picture isn't blocked in any fashion then it being somewhat off center isn't an issue.

 

I have the Persona 4 skin on my Vita and there is a tiny strip that slightly over lays the camera but it doesn't impact the picture. That's what I'm trying to get at basically. When in doubt, test it :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 8 (199 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 12/10/2012
Offline
347 posts
 

Re: my vita front camera

[ Edited ]
Dec 20, 2012

PapaWarlock wrote:

I don't use the front camera either. I don't really use either one. I'm just saying that if you're worried about it being off center then test it. As long as the picture isn't blocked in any fashion then it being somewhat off center isn't an issue.

 

I have the Persona 4 skin on my Vita and there is a tiny strip that slightly over lays the camera but it doesn't impact the picture. That's what I'm trying to get at basically. When in doubt, test it :smileyhappy:


yup tested it and it worked . thanks for your replay and for Albatron replay too and for persona skin lol lucky you :smileytongue: I can't find it for cheap now lol  

 

I meant that I can't find the persona 4 golden solid gold edition for the normal price now 

 

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 8 (189 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 04/18/2007
Online
11160 posts
 

Re: my vita front camera

Dec 20, 2012

zack2091 wrote:

PapaWarlock wrote:

I don't use the front camera either. I don't really use either one. I'm just saying that if you're worried about it being off center then test it. As long as the picture isn't blocked in any fashion then it being somewhat off center isn't an issue.

 

I have the Persona 4 skin on my Vita and there is a tiny strip that slightly over lays the camera but it doesn't impact the picture. That's what I'm trying to get at basically. When in doubt, test it :smileyhappy:


yup tested it and it worked . thanks for your replay and for Albatron replay too and for persona skin lol lucky you :smileytongue: I can't find it for cheap now lol  

 

I meant that I can't find the persona 4 golden solid gold edition for the normal price now 

 


As soon as I learned about the Golden Edition I pre-ordered it and paid it off. Well worth it. The Vita hard skin shell (thingy) is well worth it. I can fold the top back and it sits like a stand. Really nice.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 8 (181 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 12/10/2012
Offline
347 posts
 

Re: my vita front camera

[ Edited ]
Dec 20, 2012

As soon as I learned about the Golden Edition I pre-ordered it and paid it off. Well worth it. The Vita hard skin shell (thingy) is well worth it. I can fold the top back and it sits like a stand. Really nice.


nice and to tell u the truth persona 4 was the reason for me to get ps vita ^^ and it worth it :smileyvery-happy: but couldn't put my hands on the golden edition :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 8 (174 Views)
Reply
0 Likes