Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Uncharted Territory
1508 posts

Re: my ps3less vita?

[ Edited ]
Sep 7, 2012

So question. Even if you have a PS3 you would have to purchase the PSone game on the PSN? There is no way to copy your hard copy of said PSone game to the PS3 and then load it to the Vita?

Also would make little sense to pick up a PS3 this late in the life, just to buy PSone games again. I could use the money saved to buy around 40 digital copies at $6 a pop games. I already have so many games between 3 360's w/100+ games, PS2 with some 50 games, a gaming desktop with maybe 60 games, a DSi with 10 games, and a PSV with 14 games. I don't need another system. lol. Just got the Vita to hopefully take some Sony goodness on the road. You know when the kids are at the hospital or when the Wife is shopping. When it's required to keep you sane. lol.

Message 11 of 12 (65 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2511 posts

Re: my ps3less vita?

Sep 7, 2012
No, just because you own a game physically doesn't entitle you to own it digitally. You have to repurchase it to own it in digital format. As for owning a PS3 to access more content until Sony moves their **bleep**, I find that a **bleep** poor practice but hey, most Sony followers are cool with it and think Sony is "rewarding" them~.
Message 12 of 12 (54 Views)
0 Likes