Dec 24 2012
By: GamerJon92 Uncharted Territory 1425 posts

my ps3 has 75%-80% wifi signal could this be a reason games like

3 replies 80 views Edited Dec 24, 2012
Max Payne 3 never work like I can never get in matches although bf and cod work fine
Message 1 of 4 (80 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
16918 posts

Re: my ps3 has 75%-80% wifi signal could this be a reason games like

[ Edited ]
Dec 24, 2012

No.... I have 20% strength, as of right now, I am spending Christmas and New Years with my father.

And I have an excellent online experience with such a low signal strength.

Try unplugging the power from your moden and router, let it sit for 30seconds, and then plug the power back.

Also, if other people are downloading and streaming stuff while you play online, it will affect also.

Furiously Chaosing
Message 2 of 4 (67 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2257 posts

Dec 24, 2012

If Cod is working fine then theres not a problem with your internet, It must be Rockstars servers?

If anyone needs help, with something they are going thru? Im here to talk, I suffered severe SAD, severe Anxiety and severe Depression, luekemia, blood clots, foot ulcers from bad circulation, insomnia, amongst alot of other things. I thought I was gay, murderer, childmolester, transgender even thought I was the bad guy himself. Not judging any but knew I wasnt any them before and dont want to be. Just let me know, some i believe are severly wrong and will get you threw in jail as should, if you act on them. Im getting better. This wasnt sweet lies, like hey that hot woman likes you. Like they used to be. These was bad lies considering I wasnt none them before and dont want to be.
Message 3 of 4 (63 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
8174 posts

Dec 24, 2012

If it's only one game you're having problems with then it's probably not your WiFi signal strength. 

I would do one of the following:

• Look up which ports Max Payne 3 uses and forward/opeb them in the router

OR

• DMZ your PS3 by assigning it a static IP then DMZ'ing that IP in your router

If you're unfamiliar how to do either just do a search on the forums. There are several very good step-by-step guides.

Message 4 of 4 (56 Views)
0 Likes