Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Apr 14 2012
By: xguxadrenaline First Son 4 posts
Accepted Solution

music unlimited cancelation

8 replies 338 views Edited Apr 14, 2012

I am curious as to how do i cancel music unlimited on my ps vita i dont want to spend that much money a month to listen to music would be nice if they just had pandora.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 9 (338 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
49 posts

Re: music unlimited cancelation

Apr 14, 2012

that would suck if they made it difficult to cancel on purpose. all the vita needs, more bad press. good luck

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 9 (338 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
59 posts

Apr 14, 2012

https://account.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/

click on the media tab

click on music unlimited

click on Music Unlimited Premium 30 Day Trial (Premium 30-Day Subscription $9.99)

click cancel auto renewal

For those who dont know, this is a great service. Allowing you to stream or download basically any album available for only $10/ month... The cost of 10 songs via Itunes. The library is ridiculous. Every album or song I typed in was there and added to my playlist. Very cool stuff! It may put an end to my song/ album buying forever, as there is no need with this service. Its nice having basically every album ever made, at your fingertips for play and download. Hope this helps you cancel auto renewal.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 9 (338 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
49 posts

Apr 14, 2012

quoted from above-

"-For those who dont know, this is a great service. Allowing you to stream or download basically any album available for only $10/ month... The cost of 10 songs via Itunes. The library is ridiculous. Every album or song I typed in was there and added to my playlist. Very cool stuff! It may put an end to my song/ album buying forever, as there is no need with this service. Its nice having basically every album ever made, at your fingertips for play and download. Hope this helps you cancel auto renewal."

Yea. 10 songs i now own, not rent. If your subscription ends so does your tunage. I have the 30 day free trial and i wont be renewing.

Next time your in try finding Tool, Breaking Benjamin, Rammstein. Or try listening to Hollywood Undead or static-x's album "start a war", doesn't work. Load times for even looking at playlists are incredibly slow. Not happy with this music service.

-Posted Using My PS Vita.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 9 (338 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
59 posts

Apr 14, 2012

Sorry your experience with the service wasnt good. Mine has been awesome. I dont need to own the music, for $120 a year... I can listen to all of my favorite albums and songs. If my subscription ends, then I just start it back up and my music and playlists are still in tact, as it stays active under your Sony account. Its not everyones cup of tea, but for someone like me, who listens to music sporadically... it makes all of the sense in the world... as my music tastes are so widespread, it would cost me tens of thousands of dollars to buy everything, money that would be better spent in my own music production studio, as artists who record here and productions I write for are always asking for the newest effects and the such.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 9 (338 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6419 posts

Apr 15, 2012

It's okay but just depends on how much you are into music. For me, the damn auto renewal ripped me off. So I got another month.

Check out my PlayStation dedicated blog, PlayStation Persuasion!

http://playstationpersuasion.tumblr.com/

PSN: ScreamAimFire999 [PS4, PS3, PS Vita Owner]
Twitter: @PSPersuasion

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 9 (338 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1564 posts

Apr 15, 2012

People still pay for music........... lmao

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 9 (338 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Apr 15, 2012

i actually contacted sony and they said the same thing but it will not let me cancel as soon as i get to the music unlimited page my only option is to click try it and then if i do and sign into music unlimited and click subscription options it says i already have a premium subscription and i can not upgrade it any further.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 9 (338 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Apr 15, 2012

as with the limited memory and memory being somewhat costly i thought it seemed like a good idea to at least give it a try instead of loading a bunch of music on my vita bc i would rather have games using up that space.

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 9 (338 Views)
0 Likes