Dec 05 2012
By: carneyguy Sackboy 497 posts

multiple vita ?

5 replies 88 views Edited Dec 5, 2012

I got my vita black friday. Have very little time for it due to ps3, tv and work and my gf witch might not be around much longer anywho. On the vita i have noticed a few night ago the sceen has blotches in the dark when screen turns black on say uncharted loading screen.Now i do have a sony screen protector but i dont see this during the day is this normal or should i get a new one. Ok also i notced sometimes i feel the plastic kind creak and push in a bit on the bottom near the barcode and the two grips on the back is this normal or is it lose. Next thing tonight i tried to get on these very forums on vita. it come up and then dissapaer whats that all about. Also is the internet have a tilt abilty because some times if i tilt up a little it moves just a nudge.I thought i was acidently toach the rear pad so i turned it off... same thing happend..Anywho i love the vita i dont want to have to replace it any time soon.Special since i just got decals from sorry for plug but. decalgirl.com....

Message 1 of 6 (88 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
11942 posts

Re: multiple vita ?

Dec 5, 2012
The blotches are normal. I couldn't find the thread where someone explained it in detail, but it's not an issue. It's called the "mura effect"
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Vita/OLED-Mura-effect-describe-your-pattern-D/m-p...

I've only been on this site once with my Vita and it worked fine. Don't know about your other problems.
Message 2 of 6 (80 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
8191 posts

Dec 5, 2012
my decal wore off after a couple weeks... kept peeling.
FiveFourteen
Ask FiveFourteen,Twitter,Google+
"I am passionate, vigilant, motivated, and I am proud to be a part of the PlayStation Community."
Message 3 of 6 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
497 posts

Dec 5, 2012

thanks for the info.What decal you talking about one from the site or the sticker on the bottom.I have never had a decal peel off unless i did it and i have had two from that site one for razor and psp.

Message 4 of 6 (57 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2728 posts

Dec 5, 2012
good to know the blotches r normal Smiley Wink i was going to ask the same thing.
Message 5 of 6 (51 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
462 posts

Dec 5, 2012

Yeah that happens in alot of OLEDs unfortunately. its a tradeoff to more vibrant colors but it doesnt matter to me since it only happens when its black.

Message 6 of 6 (47 Views)
0 Likes