May 04 2012
By: keegsterjml First Son 7 posts

mortal kombat vita kombat kodes help

3 replies 1607 views Edited May 4, 2012

hey i got mortal kombat when it came out and i have unlocked alot of kombat kodes, but i dont know what to do with them. can i get some help on where can i use these?

Message 1 of 4 (1,607 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1532 posts

Re: mortal kombat vita kombat kodes help

May 4, 2012

you can input them via cross triangle, square and circle button before fight to have certain special effect apply to the match, you can check out gamefaqs.com, they have a list of all kodes and how to use them as well, personally i don't even care how these kode affect my match, i just go on beat the sheet out of my foes, and also they're not useable online, so don't try mashing button like crasy before an online match hoping you get a speed bonus or super armor advantages

I love Adam Levine
"One more ******* Love song and I well be sick......"
Message 2 of 4 (1,607 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
228 posts

May 18, 2012

i dont know what to do with the because i dont have the game (yet), but if you want a full list of codes you can go to cheat code central. they have cheats for just about any game.

Message 3 of 4 (1,607 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
133 posts

May 21, 2012

You have to use the code when playing against a friend or online matched (Not Ranked matches). You and your opponent have to input the same code at the versus screen where there are 6 mortal kombat symbol (3 for you and 3 for your opponent). The first symbol is assign to the Square button, 2nd to Triangle, and 3rd to the circle button.

An example of how it works. A code could be 666-666 (Zombie code)

you would have to press Square, triangle, and circle 6 times and so does your opponent. Once the round starts, you will both turn into zombies.

NOTE: in order for the code to activate you both will need to match the symbols.

my favorite code is  "No Blood" 900 900 (raiden head symbol on the first slot for both players). this will disable the blood spill and fatality that way you dont have to sit through a 10 seconds animation. Characters will still show the damage tho.

Hope that helps

Message 4 of 4 (1,607 Views)
0 Likes