Dec 14 2011
By: theWiiKiller Splicer 94 posts

media

2 replies 28 views Edited Dec 14, 2011

hello..everyone...quick question?  on my ps3...under the video...photo....and music options..my son and daughters media player shows up....they have wireless laptops...and i recently installed a new modem/router combo..also i have the pse media server...i want to remove thier media players from my ps3. as i cant acess them anyways nor do i want to...any idea what i need to do to rid my ps3 of these?

Message 1 of 3 (28 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
39162 posts

Re: media

Dec 14, 2011

theWiiKiller wrote:

hello..everyone...quick question?  on my ps3...under the video...photo....and music options..my son and daughters media player shows up....they have wireless laptops...and i recently installed a new modem/router combo..also i have the pse media server...i want to remove thier media players from my ps3. as i cant acess them anyways nor do i want to...any idea what i need to do to rid my ps3 of these?

You should be able to do this by just disabling "Media Server" in one of the sub menus on the PS3.

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Message 2 of 3 (28 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
5406 posts

Re: media

Dec 14, 2011

theWiiKiller wrote:

If you only want your media server to show up on the PS3 you will need to disable the media servers on their laptops.

Message 3 of 3 (28 Views)
0 Likes