Aug 12 2012
By: and_triage First Son 6 posts

looking for some gaming buddies (details inside)

5 replies 113 views Edited Aug 12, 2012

none of my friends have a ps3, so i'm trying to find some cool people to game with on PSN.

before i list all the games i'm looking to play online with some folks, let me say a few things. first, i recently celebrated my 27th birthday, and i'm only looking for people that are mature and considerate. when i'm playing a game, i like shooting the breeze and whatnot, but i also like talking tactics and coordinating with teammates to help complete an objective...whether that be capturing a fat princess or planting c4 on a bridge in MAG. secondly, i'm a pretty laid back guy and it's nearly impossible to offend me. i just want to game with people around my age, or of any age, that are mature, but can also take a joke.

so now, here's what i play, and what i'd like teammates/friends for:

PSN games: dead nation. fat princess. super stardust hd. soldner x-2. tetris hd. dungeon hunters. cosmic crash. wipeout hd.

PS3 games: resistance I, II, and III. starhawk. call of duty: mw3. battlefield 3. MAG. persona 4 arena. soul calibur v. metal gear solid 4. socom 4. lord of the rings: war in the north (great 3-person co-op). virtua fighter 5.

i highlighted the games i enjoy the most. but if you're interested, and can dig what i'm trying to say here, then feel free to message me or add me. thanks!

Message 1 of 6 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1469 posts

Re: looking for some gaming buddies (details inside)

Aug 14, 2012

You sound like a mature gamer,and thats rare.I play mw3 also lets bust some heads,I also play on the other system too.Lets get it done.

Message 2 of 6 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
603 posts

Aug 14, 2012
Look me up for some game play. Im not real good. Just like to have fun.

Message 3 of 6 (100 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

May 19, 2014
I'm only 14, but I can handle maturity quite well. I'll be happy to play.
Message 4 of 6 (65 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
446 posts

May 19, 2014
Looks like you found what you were looking for. Have fun on your date.
Message 5 of 6 (60 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
72 posts

May 19, 2014

@eightaskata 

Hey I read 2 of your post just today. You just go around posting rude things. Their posts on people trying to find friend. I have to be mature and not say anything inappropriate on this website. If you got nothing good to say about the topic then don't post anything at all

Message 6 of 6 (37 Views)
0 Likes