Wastelander
678 posts

Re: list of ps3 games that support remote play on the Vita?

Jan 8, 2013

I guess not many people really use Remote Play because I dont know if this has been brought up yet or not.... Since the PS Store Update, Remote Play doesn't allow you to access it and Sony has not updated the feature to allow this.  If there was 1 thing besides games that actually was useful with RP it was having access to the store.  This is no longer possible.  Other than that, I could careless about streaming videos and music from my PS3 because I dont have music or videos on my PS3.  I haven't tried to see if Hulu works via RP, but if it did, that would be a nice way to have access to Hulu on the go using my Vita... but then again... i'd have to be on Wifi and not only that if I really wanted to watch Hulu on the go I could just use my iPhone... but the point I am trying to make is that the functionality has lessened even more and it's a shame that there isn't a little bit more focus on this feature.

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 18 (7,277 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Jan 31, 2013

God of War 1 and 2 HD remake works.

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 18 (6,942 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
68 posts

Feb 6, 2013
ZUMA works lol
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 18 (6,841 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jun 27, 2013

yes the god of war collection witch includes 1 and 2 work also the another remake called eco and sumthing colossis hd collection wich also works

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 18 (4,995 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Jun 27, 2013

i just had to point out.... "eco and sumthing colossis hd???" who the hell are you? hahah its ico and shadow of the colossus.  which are two extrememly amazing games made by Sony's Japan Studio....  but yes they work.  i'm not doing this but with custom firmware you can actually unlock alot of games such as Bioshock Infinite.  So it really makes me wonder, if amatures can make firmware that unlocks other great games like bioshock infinite, why doesnt Sony???  I personally don't use custom firmware and cant suggest it, but it seems like custom firmware is understandably tempting due to the lack of support for this feature Sony is giving us on the PS3.

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 18 (4,985 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1782 posts

Jun 27, 2013
If it content is not playable, that means iw and treyarch didnt make the game remote playable. However, on the ps4 all games will work remote play. All devs need to do it map the controls
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 18 (4,981 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Mar 17, 2014
God of war collection and ico
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 18 (2,098 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

2 weeks ago
Has any thing been done yet to promote the vita. Remote play seems to be a good sale. I just want to stream the game to my vita. Like most wanted and fallout. And persona 4
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 18 (146 Views)
0 Likes