Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Oct 30 2012
By: DIALOGPRO First Son 2 posts

legends of dragoon ( I cant save)

4 replies 707 views Edited Oct 30, 2012

So it wont let me save the game. Can anyone help me with this?

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 5 (707 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
120 posts

Re: legends of dragoon ( I cant save)

Oct 30, 2012

What system are you playing it on? Did you create a virtual memory card in the memory card utility, under the game menu on the xmb, and assign LoD to save to it?

For the PS3, you assign the memory card  by pressing the PS button on your controller and going to "assign slots" . PSPs don't need to be assigned, I'm not sure what a Vita does, since I don't own one yet.

Also if you did virtual memory cards fill up just like original ones do, so just create another one if it is full.

PSN Gamercards

Feel free to add me as a friend. Just put "playstation forums" in the friend request.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 5 (696 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
8475 posts

Oct 30, 2012
I'll add that if you're trying to play the game on a ps2, you'll still need to plug in a ps1 memory card (and the same thing obviously if you're playing it on a ps1)
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 5 (688 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Oct 30, 2012

Thanks, I had to create a memory card and now its working great. Too bad I started the game before I did that and ending up dying. Ive caught up to where I was though. Thanks again.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 5 (685 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
120 posts

Oct 31, 2012
No problem.

Just remember you'll have to assign a memory card for all your PSone classics or PS1 disc games you play on you're PS3.

You can use the same virtual memory card for multiple games so you don't need to make one for each game.

PSN Gamercards

Feel free to add me as a friend. Just put "playstation forums" in the friend request.
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 5 (678 Views)
0 Likes