Jun 15 2012
By: led313 First Son 1 posts

lag switch is annoying,

2 replies 61 views Edited Jun 15, 2012

this is were host uses start n triangle,it is annoying an cheating,im am tired of the issues w treyarch or activision games,all cod games r hacked,war of world hacked,mw2 hacked,mw3 hacked,blackops lag switchers n boosting,why r they so many issues w ur games,y is another person able to lag my server in a game,y is a host able to quit n make u loose all credit for ur team cuz theyre winning,these r major issues n i will not purchase another treyarch or activision game,blackops 2 ,i wont b buying,the money i spent for the games n the maps is ridiculous for the hassle of them being hacked.u obviously dont care about ur customers to keep allowing so many issues unfixed,i will boycot all ur games n let other people know they r not worth the money,thank you

Message 1 of 3 (61 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3105 posts

Re: lag switch is annoying,

Jun 15, 2012

these companies you mention don't care and i think encourage it to get more 12 year olds to get their parents to buy the games,all of the games you mention i own none myself and never will just because the issues you mention and they never have and never will do any thing about it..

gta5 photo: GTAV banner gta5_banner.jpg
Message 2 of 3 (61 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
16918 posts

Re: lag switch is annoying,

Jun 15, 2012

you are preaching to the choir.

every game is going to be hacked at some point, and at the same time those games are no longer going to be supported by their developer because it would cost too much money and time, when they have other projects to work on.

stop complaining. its only a game. get out and get some sun. Its summer time.... go swimming

Furiously Chaosing
Message 3 of 3 (61 Views)
0 Likes