Aug 16 2012
By: solidusnake877 Splicer 49 posts

lack of ps move exclusive games on ps+

23 replies 124 views Edited Aug 16, 2012

hey Smiley Happy i never seen an ps move game 4 free on ps+ ? why is this ?

Message 1 of 24 (124 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
6747 posts

Re: lack of ps move exclusive games on ps+

Aug 16, 2012

Because a lot of people don't have the move and would feel left out.  Also, there aren't many move exclusives, so it's just less likely to be picked.

Message 2 of 24 (118 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5113 posts

Aug 16, 2012

while i love the idea of move games-(day 1 owner) i think alot of people would be **bleep**- kinda like i would if they started replaceing ps stuff with vita stuff

Message 3 of 24 (116 Views)
First Son
8 posts

Aug 16, 2012

Is there enough units out there to warrant those titles being given away. I would give away products with more market penetration my self don't believe move has done very well. Motion control in general is on the out with the current Market unless something new comes around. I haven't seen very many products that were made better by seeing Motion controls and most Hardcore gamers want tighter control systems not causal gaming hooks.

Message 4 of 24 (113 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5113 posts

Aug 16, 2012

by giveing away move games would help push the product-- i really doubt its on its way out-- and to be honest the move is a tighter controler in FPS like killzone 3- resident evil 5

Message 5 of 24 (108 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Aug 16, 2012

Can you show me the Stats that show move as a faster control system then a tradition controler. I would like to see these numbers ASAP.  If im wrong Im sorry but I dont believe you have this info.

Message 6 of 24 (106 Views)
First Son
8 posts

Aug 16, 2012
In March 2012 Fergal Gara of Sony UK spoke to Official PlayStation Magazine UK to acknowledge that, despite its high critical acclaim, the device had not lived up to their expectations, in either their target audience or the software support that had been provided for it.[89]
from Wikipedia
Message 7 of 24 (103 Views)
Lombax Warrior
196 posts

Aug 16, 2012

Not true the move has not done well, compared to Kinetic and Wii, first it was motion controls then it was 3D I don't see much support for either anymore. Don't believe at all that it is a tighter system Id like to see that info too.

Message 8 of 24 (97 Views)
Highlighted
Monster Hunter
31 posts

Aug 16, 2012

Oh my are you using the same glow stick as the rest of us, no way in _ell its tighter.

Message 9 of 24 (93 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5113 posts

Aug 16, 2012

US_Game_Maker wrote:
In March 2012 Fergal Gara of Sony UK spoke to Official PlayStation Magazine UK to acknowledge that, despite its high critical acclaim, the device had not lived up to their expectations, in either their target audience or the software support that had been provided for it.[89]
from Wikipedia

this does not say that the control dosent work---audeince or support-- means people who use it--and companies who make games for it--that has nothing to do with how it works

there is no stats to back up what i say-- but i have used the controller- most who play online in kz3 (when they actually had a good onlne) considered the move users a cheat- heck all you had to do was point the controller at the enemy-- not move a stick with you thumb--- the move does have a 1;1 aspect ratio - now think how accurate it is to point your controller then trying to zero in with your thumb stick.

Message 10 of 24 (82 Views)
0 Likes