Welcoming Committee
4404 posts

Re: is watchdogs and black flag better on ps4?

Aug 24, 2013

Rikku wrote:

my friend told me we get it before xbox one, is that true? and we get exclusives for those they dont.

Yes, Ubisoft has a good relation$hip with Sony, so PS3 has gotten some exclusive content for previous games.

Most recently, PS3 got the exclusive "Benedict Arnold Missions" in "Assassin's Creed III."

But, they were nothing special, honestly. Smiley Tongue

I assume that the exclusive content PS3/PS4 gets for "Watch_Dogs" and "Assassin's Creed IV" will be no different. (nothing worth talking about.)

But, it's free and adds more playtime to the game, so there are no complaints here.

"You must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not then they are enemies to be feared."

Message 11 of 15 (91 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14231 posts

Aug 25, 2013

I'd hope they are better or it makes the PS4 irrelivent.

Message 12 of 15 (89 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
126 posts

Aug 25, 2013

HorrorGod wrote:

Rikku wrote:

my friend told me we get it before xbox one, is that true? and we get exclusives for those they dont.

Yes, Ubisoft has a good relation$hip with Sony, so PS3 has gotten some exclusive content for previous games.

Most recently, PS3 got the exclusive "Benedict Arnold Missions" in "Assassin's Creed III."

But, they were nothing special, honestly. Smiley Tongue

I assume that the exclusive content PS3/PS4 gets for "Watch_Dogs" and "Assassin's Creed IV" will be no different. (nothing worth talking about.)

But, it's free and adds more playtime to the game, so there are no complaints here.

I think the Aveline missions will be worthwhile in ACIV. I'm hoping the missions will serve as a bridge to connect Liberation and a hopeful sequel, and introduce more people to the character since many people didn't get a chance to see her before.

PS Vita Games in 2014: The Ultimate List -
http://forums.playstationlifestyle.net/threads/ps-vita-games-in-2014-the-ultimate-list.615/
Message 13 of 15 (78 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11827 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 28, 2013

darknovaxp wrote:

We don't know when the Xbox One will relase and I don't deal in half-truths, old sport. Therefore it is false.

Then saying its false not knowing the release of a xboxone is also a half-truth so you are contradicting yourself..

>

Message 14 of 15 (66 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Ghost of Sparta
15721 posts

Aug 25, 2013

Well, no one knows yet because neither game has been released. But I say yeah, probably. From the game vids that I've seen, there's more visual detail on the PS4 versions. But here's an idea, if you want to earn double the trophies, buy both the PS3 and PS4 versions of each game. Yes, it costs a lot of money. But, you can instantly double your trophy count just by playing each game again.  

Multisystem owner. PlayStation owner since 2000. Inaugural PS Plus member:Legendary status. Former PS forum MVP with a launch PS3 & PS4.

Message 15 of 15 (60 Views)
0 Likes