Dec 03 2012
By: biggaveli19 First Son 5 posts

is bioshock 2 coming with the dlc??

8 replies 355 views Edited Dec 3, 2012

cause if not am done with plus until sony gives us games in equal value as EU they are getting 2 games man smh

Message 1 of 9 (355 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
479 posts

Re: is bioshock 2 coming with the dlc??

[ Edited ]
Dec 3, 2012

You must be new around here... and so I'd like to introduce you to Serious Cat.

serious cat

Message 2 of 9 (350 Views)
Splicer
47 posts

Dec 4, 2012

it prob wont come with it

Message 3 of 9 (311 Views)
0 Likes
PIayStation MVP
12905 posts

Dec 7, 2012
It doesn't come with any DLC, most games in the PS+ program don't include DLC, but you often can get it for a discounted price...
Message 4 of 9 (237 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
190 posts

Dec 7, 2012

Just to make you madder, the Batman game they got also included the Catwoman DLC. It wasn’t going to but the plus team at EU talked to the publishers and got it added on.

Message 5 of 9 (233 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
62 posts

Dec 7, 2012
Well I AM new here, so at the risk of invoking Serious Cat (who by the way looks a little evil), can I ask why EU gets better games? Is it just a different policy between Sony NA and EU or is it because games sell better in the US so they don't discount them?
Message 6 of 9 (231 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
38814 posts

Dec 7, 2012

ECrispy77 wrote:
Well I AM new here, so at the risk of invoking Serious Cat (who by the way looks a little evil), can I ask why EU gets better games? Is it just a different policy between Sony NA and EU or is it because games sell better in the US so they don't discount them?

PlayStation Plus in the UK/EU is run independantly from Plus in the USA & so yes they're poicy is obviously different.

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Message 7 of 9 (216 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
126 posts

Dec 7, 2012

"" Just to make you madder, the Batman game they got also included the Catwoman DLC. It wasn’t going to but the plus team at EU talked to the publishers and got it added on.""

EVEN MORE,

This month, the two remaining full games may be Limbo & Mortal kombat because there price range (10$-14$) is less than the ICG game (20$)...why?

1- they did that last month

2- the expiring soon tab can till us the next game(s) based on the price range of the removed ones.

RE5 (20$) ICG --replaced by--> bio shock 2 (19$) ICG

Now

" Outland " (10$)  will expire soon next week -- replaced by--> games in the same price level

3- they said that US+ content will mach some of EU+ content,.yeah it may match it in these games(and not AAA retailer games)

I really hope if im wrong in these expectations AND i really wish the best for the US service. I say that in order not to be shocked again next week Smiley Sad 

Message 8 of 9 (182 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
PIayStation MVP
12905 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 8, 2012

MAGtrail_now_MAG wrote:

"" Just to make you madder, the Batman game they got also included the Catwoman DLC. It wasn’t going to but the plus team at EU talked to the publishers and got it added on.""

EVEN MORE,

This month, the two remaining full games may be Limbo & Mortal kombat because there price range (10$-14$) is less than the ICG game (20$)...why?

1- they did that last month

2- the expiring soon tab can till us the next game(s) based on the price range of the removed ones.

RE5 (20$) ICG --replaced by--> bio shock 2 (19$) ICG

Now

" Outland " (10$)  will expire soon next week -- replaced by--> games in the same price level

3- they said that US+ content will mach some of EU+ content,.yeah it may match it in these games(and not AAA retailer games)

I really hope if im wrong in these expectations AND i really wish the best for the US service. I say that in order not to be shocked again next week Smiley Sad 

While you may be right in your predictions, IMO there hasn't been long enough of a pattern established to make those assumptions.

The Game of the Month slot occupied by RE5 and Bioshock 2 in the past have be occupied by Gotham City Imposters, The Walking Dead Ep. 1 & 2, and NFL Blitz; none of which retailed for $20.

Also the release of Mortal Kombat in the EU is a Vita release, so that won't be one of the twi ganes coming out next week for the PS3...

Message 9 of 9 (148 Views)
0 Likes