Nov 10 2011
By: I-782 First Son 1 posts

im new to playstation network.any suggestions of cool things i can do or try out?

5 replies 195 views Edited Nov 10, 2011

Message 1 of 6 (195 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
301 posts

Re: im new to playstation network.any suggestions of cool things i can do or try out?

Nov 10, 2011

hello and welcome @I-782.  well in my opinion u should try HOME.It is available directly from the PlayStation 3 XcrossMediaBar under PlayStation Network.and the best is Membership is free!!!. home is the perfect  place to meet new people and also it is the perfect place to make new friends!!

well thats my suggestion i hope to see u again around the forums bye!

REV IT UP!

Message 2 of 6 (195 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
7215 posts

Re: im new to playstation network.any suggestions of cool things i can do or try out?

Nov 11, 2011

I would start by looking at all the free demos, videos, TV shows, etc. in the store.  There are some free themes and backgrounds for your PS3 also, and a few free games - DCUO and FreeRealms, that I can think of.  You may want to look at PS+ and what is currently offered; its value is greatest for those who haven't used PSN before.  Unfortunately, you just missed a deal that could've given you a free game with it also.

Message 3 of 6 (195 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Nov 11, 2011

Welcome to the PlayStation Network @I-782! There is so much to do on PSN and most of the things are for FREE. You should try downloading some demos in the PlayStation Store. The demos are 100% FREE. And you never know you might find a game you really like! Also you can try out PlayStation Home. It is under PlayStation Network in your home screen when you turn on your PS3. You can chat with people all around the world for FREE. And make sure you look into PlayStation Plus. PlayStation plus is a upgrade to your account. With PlayStation plus ypou will get FREE games every month from the PlayStation Store, get 25-75% off on certain things you purchase on the PlayStation Store, you will get exclusive features, early access to demos, and a FULL GAME trial! All of this for just $49.99 a year OR $17.99 for 3 months. You can buy these PlayStation Plus cards at your local Gameing store or download them on the PlayStation Store if you have the money in the store.

Have fun!

~AfroDevil30

Picture 2.png

Message 4 of 6 (195 Views)
0 Likes
SIEA
1490 posts

Nov 11, 2011

welcome!

there's lots of great titltes to download in the PlayStation Store. Check out psnstores's list of their top 25 PSN exclusives for a good start:

http://www.psnstores.com/2011/06/psnstores-top-25-psn-exclusives/

- morgan

Message 5 of 6 (195 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
5113 posts

Nov 11, 2011

hello and welcome to the ps3 and the forums- besides all the great suggestions here so far - i would suggest looking around at black friday deals on games - mainly the multiplayer games. which are great ways to meet fellow gamers who have the same intrests as you. Best buy so far looks like the best place to get some steals - uncharted 3, assassins creed 3, battlefield 3 for 30$ apiece - walmart has infamous 2, and nascar 2012 for 30 as well

Message 6 of 6 (195 Views)
0 Likes