First Son
8 posts

Re: illegal ps3 chats

Mar 22, 2013
I found out EVERYTHING after they started doing this to me.... other people were telling they saw the photos and even VIDEO of me so I did research and found out about the other girls, I'm not friends with the other girls so I dont even know if they know....

Dont start accusing me of knowing they were doing this... I didnt, its wrong... Do you know what your friends are doing when they arent playing a game? NO, so dont attack me..... I have already contacted lawyers and police and even if nothing happens by my actions I hope to get the pictures of everyone involved deleted and get them banned for good.
Message 21 of 31 (135 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
573 posts

Mar 22, 2013

so let me get this straight,  the girl with the handle "mollydolly" and "the lolipop girl" av is complaining cuz she has naked pics on the net that someone supposedly "stole"from her...

im gonna call BS on this one.

LONG LIVE CECHA01!!!
the absolute pinnacle of console video gaming!
Message 22 of 31 (115 Views)
Fender Bender
4158 posts

Mar 22, 2013
I'd like to say, NOBODY should have naked photos of themselves or anyone on the web it even the phone. It doesn't take much for an app or web page to grab these pics and post them to the WWW.
Message 23 of 31 (109 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
400 posts

Mar 24, 2013
Report Them Immediately :/
RED
Message 24 of 31 (85 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
400 posts

Mar 24, 2013
Trusting The Wrong People Is Unfortunately Something I've Done All My Life Comes With Wanting To Fit In And Being Needy Smiley Sad
RED
Message 25 of 31 (83 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
400 posts

I RECIND

[ Edited ]
Mar 24, 2013

RED
Message 26 of 31 (81 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7022 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 24, 2013

mollydolly0813 wrote:
to clarify I didnt send any photos of myself, they took them without my permission and got them off my facebook.... and these same people are getting underaged women naked in chats and some took pictures of them without their knowledge as well.

time out, time out  so  you mean to tell you still  went on chat and got naked , Look if someone hacks for  facbook  and steal pics or   do something of that nature tell your parents notify  facebook.

This not a psn issue per say  this  is more of a private issue becuase nobody can  make you do anything,  pressure is not real  unless you want that challenge of the pressure. If  you know who these people then this more of thing to  tell  your parents and the  law.. Alot of this geos on  everywhere not just psn  chat. Im not trying to sound mean  or anything  but you really to talk to your parents and the law. This serious ring of folks if they  black mailing others and use indimation tactics to defame and  demoralize  youth

Also   if you  have that information then  do the right things with it,  Coming here  is not the best idea. Its best to do these thing silently. I undertand saftey of others, but   doing the right thing in right fashion  without  making a parade of it  the best way to go about it .. Not saying your making a parade. but your giving these  folks a chance to get away.    I hope you see what im saying

I hope you do better next time,  i hope this heals up for  you inthe right fashion// also happy gaming in your future....  Also  dont  dleay Call sony directly on their  number. what ever small wrong youve done  will not be  as great as the wrong they are doing toother    Im not faulting you or  your lifestyle or actions ok.

Mcbuttz78

vp-psn legioniaree group.

Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past, Wisdom is of the future

Message 27 of 31 (73 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
489 posts

Mar 24, 2013

why worried about it. It someone is dumb enough to show their naked self on cam to others, or take naked photos and post on ps3 or on computers. Its their own fault. No one can get naked photos of you, unless you willing take those photo yourself and put them online. Remember the saying, once a pic goes online, its always there. Doesnt matter if you delete it, or ban the site, someone can and probably already save it to their computer. So, lesson learn, dont be stupid. If someone ask you to get naked on cam or show them naked pics of you, just ignore them and block them, is that so hard?

Message 28 of 31 (70 Views)
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
231 posts

Mar 24, 2013
All I can say is if it was done illegally start at the bottom and work your way up... Meaning get ahold of the local authorities and a attorney then go from their and good luck
Message 29 of 31 (54 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
400 posts

Mar 24, 2013
NAMBLA ( YUCK )
RED
Message 30 of 31 (46 Views)
0 Likes