Wastelander
623 posts

Re: if you want either full html or a youtube app. please post

Apr 28, 2012

derp worm.png

"When you look in the mirror, what do you see? Do you see the real you, or what you have been conditioned to believe is you? The two are so, so different. One is an infinite consciousness capable of being and creating whatever it chooses, the other is an illusion imprisoned by its own perceived and programmed limitations."
David Icke
Message 11 of 16 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
127 posts

Apr 28, 2012

Death_Comes_Slow wrote:

derp worm.png

Photobucket Deaths Design will be going live THIS WEEKEND!!! 4/28/12 Custom Designed, High Quality, Full HD Lock Screens, Wallpapers, Themes and skins for the PS Vita plus most other devices, even the option to place special requests for nearly anything desired will be available starting this weekend duringf the Grand Opening of my New Website. We are planning on going live the weekend of April 28th/29th!!!! There will be a link on this sig soon. Private Message me if you have any questions, or add me as a friend PSN User Name, as always .... Death_Comes_Slow

EXACTLY WHAT I WAS THINKING.

JamTVXQ Trophy Card
Message 12 of 16 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5177 posts

Apr 28, 2012

Obviously, I'd love a good YouTube app.

semajmarc87
My YouTube | My Twitter
225+ Subscribers | 1,500+ Followers
Message 13 of 16 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
463 posts

Apr 28, 2012

Death_Comes_Slow wrote:

derp worm.png

Photobucket Deaths Design will be going live THIS WEEKEND!!! 4/28/12 Custom Designed, High Quality, Full HD Lock Screens, Wallpapers, Themes and skins for the PS Vita plus most other devices, even the option to place special requests for nearly anything desired will be available starting this weekend duringf the Grand Opening of my New Website. We are planning on going live the weekend of April 28th/29th!!!! There will be a link on this sig soon. Private Message me if you have any questions, or add me as a friend PSN User Name, as always .... Death_Comes_Slow

LOL GREAT

Photobucket
Message 14 of 16 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
463 posts

Apr 28, 2012

semajmarc87 wrote:

Obviously, I'd love a good YouTube app.

Who doesn't.!

Photobucket
Message 15 of 16 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Sackboy
463 posts

Apr 28, 2012

TMAZT3R wrote:

It was said back in february through their twitter that skype which is here now, and browser improvements soon.

Here is a google page for proof > https://www.google.com/search?q=PS+Vita+sales+US&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:offici...

Hmm I see thanks

Photobucket
Message 16 of 16 (10 Views)
0 Likes