May 09 2013
By: Intheworldofnim First Son 6 posts

if planetside 2 comes pre-installed in the ps4, would be a huge selling point for the ps4?

6 replies 108 views Edited May 9, 2013

anyone?

Message 1 of 7 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
232 posts

Re: if planetside 2 comes pre-installed in the ps4, would be a huge selling point for the ps4?

May 9, 2013

nope.

how so? i never played the first one, so why would this unknown game interest me into buying a $300+ **bleep** system on day 1 with no PSN support?

Message 2 of 7 (102 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
6144 posts

Re: if planetside 2 comes pre-installed in the ps4, would be a huge selling point for the ps4?

May 9, 2013

Dubloon7 wrote:

nope.

how so? i never played the first one, so why would this unknown game interest me into buying a $300+ **bleep** system on day 1 with no PSN support?

I see you're well informed about the Ps4.

"RNGsus, hallowed be thy name. Thy digits come, thy will be done, on Earth as it is in the Tower. Give us this day our daily shards. And forgive us our dismantles, as we forgive those who have dismantled before us. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from the Cryptarch. For thine is the loot table, the engrams, and the luck, forever and ever."
~Amen
Message 3 of 7 (99 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
15924 posts

May 9, 2013

Planerside is a PC only game..... so no

Furiously Chaosing

I get you so horked up

Message 4 of 7 (95 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
6144 posts

[ Edited ]
May 9, 2013

gR3yGh051 wrote:

I think it was initially coming (or being hinted at) for the Ps3 as well, but they scraped it. Too bad, it looks pretty good.

"RNGsus, hallowed be thy name. Thy digits come, thy will be done, on Earth as it is in the Tower. Give us this day our daily shards. And forgive us our dismantles, as we forgive those who have dismantled before us. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from the Cryptarch. For thine is the loot table, the engrams, and the luck, forever and ever."
~Amen
Message 5 of 7 (91 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4066 posts

[ Edited ]
May 11, 2013

gR3yGh051 wrote:

he's right, they've hinted at it coming to the PS4 much like Diablo 3 is. (edit: it was never coming to the 3 the 4 is the first possiblity)

to answer the question: yes that would be a selling point, but not a huge one. I don't think 1 individual game will sell a system anymore. Although it would be nice to see such a good launch title.

Servo Antidae Fossor
Message 6 of 7 (66 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
15924 posts

May 11, 2013

Vicrattler wrote:

gR3yGh051 wrote:

he's right, they've hinted at it coming to the PS4 much like Diablo 3 is. (edit: it was never coming to the 3 the 4 is the first possiblity)

to answer the question: yes that would be a selling point, but not a huge one. I don't think 1 individual game will sell a system anymore. Although it would be nice to see such a good launch title.

Nah, the game has to be HUGE to be a system seller, like MGS huge and must be an exclusive title

Furiously Chaosing

I get you so horked up

Message 7 of 7 (49 Views)
0 Likes