Mar 04 2012
By: MOOSH89 Sackboy 460 posts

iPad WeBe++ BT Keyboard for PS3 problems

2 replies 1083 views Edited Mar 4, 2012

Hey

I have the WeBe++ app from Cydia on my iPad. At first awhile ago, (in January) I bought it and I had it paired with my PS3, but it wouldn't input anything although it was connected as "Human Interface Device", as well as an "Audio Device".

I tried it again tonight and same thing. So I tried to uninstall WeBe++ and reinstall it, now it only recognises my iPad as an Audio Device... anyway, I can't get it to work, and youtube and google are not helping...

Anyone else get this to work? I keep hearing about how great it is to use the iPad as a keyboard for PS3, especially now that WeBe++ has Playstation buttons as well as the Mouse/Keyboard.

I even bought an Arkon Car Mount for my iPad to mount to my wheelchair, (which rocks!) to use while I'm at my PS3

Thanks!

I'm a Girl... haha!
MOOSH89 Trophy Card
Moosh89
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 3 (1,083 Views)
First Son
2 posts

Re: iPad WeBe++ BT Keyboard for PS3 problems

Aug 12, 2012
Same problem here! Anyone?
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 3 (1,044 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1712 posts

Re: iPad WeBe++ BT Keyboard for PS3 problems

Aug 12, 2012

what software are you running on your I device?  i installed WeBe++ on my iPhone and iPad last night and it works great on both.  I have 5.1.1 installed on both and did the untethered jailbreak through Absinth.  I just did the new software update and jailbreak last weekend.  I don't know how much more info i can say that would be helpfull, but here is a video i made last night using it.

sorry the video is short, but id does show how it works. 

the only other thing i can think of is that i turned off the ios bluetooth before running webe++.

photo CIMG1810_zpse1fd5a4d.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 3 (1,041 Views)
0 Likes