Sep 11 2012
By: mohaned_44-44 First Son 2 posts

i want my money back or my game downloaded

4 replies 154 views Edited Sep 11, 2012

i want this massage  to go to playstation mangment i went to play station store to buy hawx 2 and when i wrote the information and preesed countinue they told me that the game cant be downloaded and i get a message on my mobile that it been taken a 30 dollars from my visa account and the game does not downloaded iwant the game downloaded or my 30 dollars back to my account and its called mohaned_44-44 please resboud

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 5 (154 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4510 posts

Re: i want my money back or my game downloaded

[ Edited ]
Sep 11, 2012

Thanks for the massage :smileywink:.  Contact Sony with the "contact us" link at the bottom.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 5 (142 Views)
VP of Gaming
27934 posts

Sep 11, 2012

mohaned_44-44 wrote:

i want this massage  to go to playstation mangment i went to play station store to buy hawx 2 and when i wrote the information and preesed countinue they told me that the game cant be downloaded and i get a message on my mobile that it been taken a 30 dollars from my visa account and the game does not downloaded iwant the game downloaded or my 30 dollars back to my account and its called mohaned_44-44 please resboud

Welcome to the PlayStation Community.

Unfortunately Sony neither reads nor responds to any questions, posts of suggestion on these Forums, answers & responses will come from other PlayStation users like JERM & myself.

Unless you can give us a little more information about your situation so we may assist you JERM's suggestion of contacting customer support was probably a good one.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 5 (137 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
8267 posts

Sep 11, 2012

BRIT-KO wrote:

mohaned_44-44 wrote:

Welcome to the PlayStation Community.

Unfortunately Sony neither reads nor responds to any questions, posts of suggestion on these Forums, answers & responses will come from other PlayStation users like JERM & myself.

Unless you can give us a little more information about your situation so we may assist you JERM's suggestion of contacting customer support was probably a good one.

Yep here...

Email Icon
EMAIL
Didn't find a solution in the Knowledge Center? Email us.

Phone Icon
PHONE
800-345-SONY (7669)
7 Days a Week   6:00AM - 10:00PM Pacific
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 5 (131 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Moderator
5458 posts

Sep 11, 2012
Thank you to all who responded and pointed the user in the right direction! Locking this thread now :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 5 (114 Views)
0 Likes