Highlighted
Jun 06 2012
By: assasinrza First Son 9 posts

i thought sony learned from psp mistakes?

4 replies 23 views Edited Jun 6, 2012

i guess not what a piss poor job u are doing promoting the vita very little advertising on tv aside from gamestop and best buy few major retailers are even getting new viita releases when they come out  and u hardly any thing ps vita at e3  as sad as it is to say no wonder nintendo dominates sony at handheld sales.

Message 1 of 5 (23 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
13737 posts

Re: i thought sony learned from psp mistakes?

Jun 6, 2012

assasinrza wrote:

i guess not what a **** poor job u are doing promoting the vita very little advertising on tv aside from gamestop and best buy few major retailers are even getting new viita releases when they come out  and u hardly any thing ps vita at e3  as sad as it is to say no wonder nintendo dominates sony at handheld sales.

Bam. Nintendo fanboy.

I watched Nintendo's Press conference, not that exciting to be honest (which is sad, I was really hoping it would be as good as last year's). They still have their Software Showcase for 3DS to do, but still.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 2 of 5 (23 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
169 posts

Jun 6, 2012

Glacius, i didnt know you the type of Dude to reply to such stupid troll thread, this guy just make an account just to troll us, not a very suprise new lol

And i agree, Nitendo press conference have nothing exciting other than the WiiU, other than that, i think Microsoft actually does a better job this year

Message 3 of 5 (23 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
13737 posts

Jun 6, 2012

KittyKatAmazing wrote:

Glacius, i didnt know you the type of Dude to reply to such stupid troll thread, this guy just make an account just to troll us, not a very suprise new lol

And i agree, Nitendo press conference have nothing exciting other than the WiiU, other than that, i think Microsoft actually does a better job this year

Got nothing better to do.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 4 of 5 (23 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
169 posts

Jun 6, 2012

Lol, so funny

Message 5 of 5 (23 Views)
0 Likes