Highlighted
Jun 15 2011
By: mrniceguy39 First Son 1 posts

i need help

2 replies 5 views Edited Jun 15, 2011

i was downloading one of the free welcome back games for my psp and my internet connection went down. when i try to re-download i am not able to access it. is there anything i can do to get it back??????

Message 1 of 3 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
459 posts

Re: i need help

Jun 15, 2011

if its not in your  download list in the store and the option to  choose the game has gone it is more than likely in your account management  services or transaction cant rember which list marked as scea promotion or something similar you can choose to go to product i think it  was  from there  sorry im not on my ps3 to check the exact  wording

Message 2 of 3 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5189 posts

Re: i need help

Jun 15, 2011

mrniceguy39 wrote:

i was downloading one of the free welcome back games for my psp and my internet connection went down. when i try to re-download i am not able to access it. is there anything i can do to get it back??????

When you are in the the store there is an icon in the top right that is called "Download List', if you click on this it will show you all of the downloads that you have rights to download again (purchases, demo, free games), you will find it in there and try downloading again.

Message 3 of 3 (5 Views)
0 Likes