Jan 21 2013
By: AngleJade First Son 2 posts

i got a big question about sony playstation

8 replies 123 views Edited Jan 21, 2013

Here sony playstation to make the new models of the playstation 4 and everything but its funny how they cant even perfect the playstation 3 and its games, theres so many problems and glitches, look at max payne, cod, and all that.. im sure ill get a reply from you guys saying its not sonys problom but there the one making updates all the time to make the games work but they dont. so y are they trying to work on the playstation 4 if they cant even make the playstation 3 work properly,, mostly aftert there 3 days maintnance id figuere that there wouldnt be so many problem but i guess thats how they RIP EVERY ONE OFF. x-box 360 bearlies feezez and when they do updates you can still play and all, We have a playstation 3 and an X-Box 360 and im having so many plroblems with playstation 3 and its unperfect games.. i just dont understand y they would try to come out with the playstation 4 if they cant even perfect the third one.. Thanks for reading.

Message 1 of 9 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10137 posts

Re: i got a big question about sony playstation

Jan 21, 2013
It has nothing to do with needing to perfect it and everything to do with the developers not making their games correctly. Sony gave the developers a nice huge Blu-Ray canvas to promote creativity. I don't know if you have noticed but the games that actual Sony owned developers create do not have this problem.
Message 2 of 9 (117 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
219 posts

Jan 21, 2013

i don't know i don't have a x-box 360 that bearlies feezez

but seriously max payne does freeze only , i don't know if its because the disc has 25gb or something like that ,

i could say my ps3 bearlies feezez also.

i don't have a pc i use ps3 browser
Message 3 of 9 (116 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1008 posts

Jan 21, 2013

AngleJade wrote:

Here sony playstation to make the new models of the playstation 4 and everything but its funny how they cant even perfect the playstation 3 and its games, theres so many problems and glitches, look at max payne, cod, and all that.. im sure ill get a reply from you guys saying its not sonys problom but there the one making updates all the time to make the games work but they dont. so y are they trying to work on the playstation 4 if they cant even make the playstation 3 work properly,, mostly aftert there 3 days maintnance id figuere that there wouldnt be so many problem but i guess thats how they RIP EVERY ONE OFF. x-box 360 bearlies feezez and when they do updates you can still play and all, We have a playstation 3 and an X-Box 360 and im having so many plroblems with playstation 3 and its unperfect games.. i just dont understand y they would try to come out with the playstation 4 if they cant even perfect the third one.. Thanks for reading.

Dude, I've had a playstation 3 since 2007 and all i can tell you is that I've never had these issues with my PS3. I've only had 3 freezes on my PS3 total in the 5 years that I've owned one. All my games work, and my system works just fine. So i think your problem may be specifiic to you and you only. 

Message 4 of 9 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2613 posts

Jan 21, 2013

Really? Its not like it's the PS3 itself that makes the game freeze, it's the game itself. Some developers are just kind of lazy and don't take the time to debug the games and just push it out hoping it's good enough.

Deadly Neurotoxin!
 photo rsz_1rsz_11rsz_1000px-fpsword_zps44b9ca31.png
Message 5 of 9 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
16918 posts

Jan 21, 2013

I got a headache trying to read this....

What are you, like 9?

Furiously Chaosing
Message 6 of 9 (96 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
10137 posts

Jan 21, 2013
Even if it was properly formatted. One would have to be 9 to even ask such a question.
Message 7 of 9 (89 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6532 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 21, 2013

gR3yGh051 wrote:

I got a headache trying to read this....

What are you, like 9?

Agreed, I don't know what's going on with the huge rash of posts and comments from individuals like this... Either they're very young or English is obliviously not their first language.

Launch PS4 || Launch 60GB YLOD || PS3 Slim 1TB || Gaming since October 1977 (Atari VCS launch)
Message 8 of 9 (86 Views)
VP of Gaming
29189 posts

Jan 21, 2013

Message 9 of 9 (70 Views)
0 Likes