Highlighted
Wastelander
792 posts

Re: i'd Like to get a new game! Please recommend something: (more details in post)

Oct 4, 2013

i agree with mcbuttz 

I Am Alive is a great great great game

P-O-O-P
Message 11 of 37 (307 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1799 posts

Re: i'd Like to get a new game! Please recommend something: (more details in post)

Oct 4, 2013

Go off the wall for a real change of pace and get Savage Moon. It's an awesome tower defense strategy game.

Currently playing Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition

60GB Fat OFW 4.50
250GB SuperSlim OFW 4.50
Message 12 of 37 (302 Views)
Treasure Hunter
7402 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 4, 2013

Psvita:

Little Big Planet

Sly Cooper Thieves in Time

Killzone Mercenary

Gravity Rush

Ps3:

Ratchet and Clank A Crack in Time

Fat Princess

Folklore

Heavenly Sword

Message 13 of 37 (297 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5477 posts

Oct 4, 2013

For a character driven, somewhat non-linear, RPG-esque, action epic, I simply cannot recommend Deus Ex: Human Revolution enough.

Grindhead_Jim

Message 14 of 37 (293 Views)
MVP Support
12492 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 4, 2013
  • Tekken Tag Tournament 2 (a new fighting video game)
  • Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch (a new role-playing game)

I can never tell if you like open world video games. If you do then Watch Dogs and Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag are right around the corner. Grand Theft Auto V is out right now and Saint's Row IV was released a little while ago. It doesn't look like you have Red Dead Redemption either.

PlayStation Consumer Services and Technical Support: 1-800-345-7669

PlayStation Account and Billing Support: 1-877-971-7669

Twitter: @Sweet13Poison | YouTube: Sweetest13Poison | Twitch: Sweet13Poison

Message 15 of 37 (289 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1873 posts

Oct 4, 2013

I am picking up Beyond:two souls Tuesday :-) 

PSN: Deadly_Rabbit123
XBL: BruteForce94

Proud Owner of Xbox One and PS4
Message 16 of 37 (289 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
571 posts

Oct 4, 2013
Check out the free demo of Beyond two souls, comes out this coming Tuesday. Looks insane graphically, story looks engrossing and gameplay is unique...
Gamer till the End
Message 17 of 37 (286 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13569 posts

Oct 4, 2013

Two games I recommend and why:

1. Nin No kuni - It is a great role-playing game. It'll take at least 40 hours to complete the main story and about 90 for the Platinum. It is almost like Pokemon too!  Smiley Very Happy  It is also now $20 on the PSN. It was already worth it when I payed the full $60. So this is a very good deal here.

2. Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 - This is an HD remake of 2 PS2 games, Kingdom Hearts Final Mix and Kingdom Hearts CoM, and a cinematic moive of Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days. The Kingdom Hearts game alone will keep you busy. It has a good story. There's action. Plus, a mix of Disney and Final Fantasy. And since this is the Final Mix version, you'll get content that never came to America before. Kingdom Hearts CoM is underrated. It has a card-based gameplay, similar to the card game War. But it's a bit addicting. And for the Cinematic portion, it's about a 3 hour movie. Lots of trophies here too if you're interested. But this is not available on the PSN, only in retail. Also, it's $40. But you get 2 - 3 games out of this. So, another good idea.

If these don't fit your fancy, just get PS Plus. For $50 a year, you'll get access to lots of good games. And if you plan to get a PS4, you'll need Plus anyway to play online. I don't know if you are aware of this or not. But it doesn't hurt to just say this.  Smiley Very Happy

Message 18 of 37 (275 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4113 posts

Oct 4, 2013
  • Pixel Junk Monsters (PS3 and PS Vita versions) the best TD game in the world!

• I haven't played this game series yet, but I'm looking for it (lots of copies on eBay) Valkryia Chronicles for PS3. It's only available on disc.

The PSP game: Valkryia Chronicles II has a demo available, it looks good. The PSP game is playable on PS Vita, just not in the PS Vita store. Buy it on PS3, download it and connect the PS Vita to the PS3 and copy it over.

• Alice Maddness Returns is a good game (PS3) ... I haven't played it for awhile, but intend to finish it. (It's one of those games I didn't buy when it first came out, then finally got it on sale digitally and kicked myself for not getting it earlier when I started to play it.)
Message 19 of 37 (269 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3740 posts

Oct 4, 2013

If you are a PLUS member, get Rayman Origins for the Vita for free. Also, Rayman Legends is one of the most beautiful and addicting games I have ever played. Can't go wrong with either.

Message 20 of 37 (253 Views)
0 Likes