Jan 07 2008
By: furry_peach14~ First Son 1 posts

how to reset/delete prediction list on browser

7 replies 58431 views Edited Jan 7, 2008
Is there any way to keep a website that you have visited from automatically popping up in the prediction list while using the internet browser? Please advise. Thanks.
Message 1 of 8 (58,431 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1416 posts

Re: how to reset/delete prediction list on browser

Jan 7, 2008
go to settings, the to system settigns then down to something that says delete predictive dictionary. click that then if should be gone
BOOM HEADSHOT!!!
Message 2 of 8 (58,431 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1827 posts

Jan 7, 2008

*_HIDDEN_* wrote:
go to settings, the to system settigns then down to something that says delete predictive dictionary. click that then if should be gone

Do this first. Then, when you want to go to a website that you dont' want in your prediction list, press select before you type in the website.
Message 3 of 8 (58,431 Views)
Gaming Beast
2286 posts

Jan 7, 2008

*_HIDDEN_* wrote:

Isn't the predictive dictionary a setting for the virtual keyboard?
I'd add you to my friends list, but I have YLOD

"I'm not in the business. I AM the business."

1234 post 03-23-09 8:25pm
Message 4 of 8 (58,431 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1887 posts

Jan 7, 2008

furry_peach14 wrote:
Is there any way to keep a website that you have visited from automatically popping up in the prediction list while using the internet browser? Please advise. Thanks.

ha whats the matter, dont want mommy and daddy seeing all the naughty sites you go to lol

Message 5 of 8 (58,431 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Sep 23, 2010

This is for anyone who needs to delete the the on the ps3......

1.----     open an internet browser - when inside the browser press the triangle button - pan up to then -  delete - .......

when done exit the internet browser all together.

2.----     open another internet browser -  when inside the browser press the triangle button once more -   press the the X button , a list of your searches  will come up - - - - to press the X button, the screen will say  - The history will be deleted. Are you sure you want to continue? - highlight -   - then press the X dutton to delete the search history.

3.----       repeat step 2.---- untill all of the the searches you need to delete are gone.......

this worked for my ps3. hope it works for you......

Message 6 of 8 (58,431 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Feb 3, 2013
All of these are wrong he's asking how to turn off prediction period. You can't what you gotta do is go to internet search go to any website (google or bing just to save time or whatever) click triangle go ta tools go down to delete search history and boom your done sny thing you didn't want on you prediction list or anyone else to see is gone
Message 7 of 8 (54,414 Views)
First Son
1 posts

Dec 3, 2015
100% success- i
1- internet search
2-press enter
3-triangle
4-tools- (not Internet history)
5-delete search history
6-repeat
Suggestions
From now on just press enter instead of searching in Internet search
Add a pass code in settings for browser- won't work for search but if you press enter you'll need to enter code and you can keep all
Your searches for those Christmas presents you don't want anyone seeing Smiley Wink)
Message 8 of 8 (9,775 Views)
0 Likes