how can i download ps3 game in to internet and burn them in to disk

Message 1 of 9 (6,744 Views)
0 Likes
PIayStation MVP
12905 posts

Re: how to download ps3 game into internet and burn them in to dvd disk

Oct 4, 2012
?!?

You can't do that, mainly due to piracy issues...
Message 2 of 9 (6,738 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
9639 posts

Oct 4, 2012
You can't, not legally, plus PS3's can't play burned off discs normally.
Message 3 of 9 (6,737 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
16939 posts

Oct 4, 2012

You cant..... 

Furiously Chaosing
Message 4 of 9 (6,725 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
838 posts

Oct 5, 2012

Logical_Dolphin wrote:
?!?

You can't do that, mainly due to piracy issues...

It can be done, some games you can burn on standard DVD discs or the Dual-Layer, don't need Blu-Ray discs.

Message 5 of 9 (6,692 Views)
MVP Support
10862 posts

Oct 5, 2012

bronxz32 wrote:

It can be done, some games you can burn on standard DVD discs or the Dual-Layer, don't need Blu-Ray discs.

Not legally.  And certainly not easily.  The PS3 has no disc burning capabilities, and does not copy content to an external drive except through the (encrypted) backup utility.

Message 6 of 9 (6,687 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
838 posts

Oct 5, 2012

BBurgSteve wrote:

bronxz32 wrote:

Not legally.  And certainly not easily.  The PS3 has no disc burning capabilities, and does not copy content to an external drive except through the (encrypted) backup utility.

Legal Or Illegal, bottom line is it can be done. Illegal doesn't mean impossible.  Is it easy? that depends on the person.  I think the OP was referring to downloading PS3 games from the internet(using his PC)  and then burning them and playing them on the PS3, i could be mistaken, If he is talkting about downloading PS3 games from the PSN and then burning them(using the PS3) to the discs than you are correct.  As far as copying content goes, you can do that as well.  That's all i'll say don't feel like getting my posts removed and or reported.

Message 7 of 9 (6,678 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
16939 posts

Oct 5, 2012

bronxz32 wrote:

BBurgSteve wrote:

bronxz32 wrote:

Legal Or Illegal, bottom line is it can be done. Illegal doesn't mean impossible.  Is it easy? that depends on the person.  I think the OP was referring to downloading PS3 games from the internet(using his PC)  and then burning them and playing them on the PS3, i could be mistaken, If he is talkting about downloading PS3 games from the PSN and then burning them(using the PS3) to the discs than you are correct.  As far as copying content goes, you can do that as well.  That's all i'll say don't feel like getting my posts removed and or reported.

Doesnt matter of its possible or not..... this has become a discussion about ethics and legalities.... 

Furiously Chaosing
Message 8 of 9 (6,659 Views)
PlayStation Moderator
5928 posts

Oct 6, 2012
Sorry everyone, but discussion of how to hack/glitch/cheat/pirate is against the ToS. Locking thread.
Message 9 of 9 (6,636 Views)