Mar 08 2012
By: PeeB4uGoToBed Fender Bender 3658 posts

how exactly does this work?

2 replies 15 views Edited Mar 8, 2012

i want to buy the 2 year extended warranty off the playstation store, i never bought a warranty outside of gamestops simply because its the easiest, they replace it right there and then and you get a reciept and all that

if i do the one off the PS store and it breaks how do file a claim for a new one?

this is my signature
Message 1 of 3 (15 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
373 posts

Re: how exactly does this work?

Mar 8, 2012

You'll get information emailed to you when you purchase it. From what I've read. There aren't any claims that need to be filed. They just ship you a new Vita if it's completely busted.

Message 2 of 3 (15 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
3658 posts

Re: how exactly does this work?

Mar 8, 2012

and of course you need to ship out the one thats currently broken?

ive never had a problem with my electronics breaking down, the only time i bought a warranty for an xbox 360, bought the 2 year gamestop warranty and had to use it twice the first year

i actually got money back because the price dropped on the 360 so they gave me the difference back as well as a new 2 year plan

also had a ps3 die on me as well but i didnt have a warranty on it

also one more thing, its too late to put a warranty on my ps3 slim from the PSN store and from gamestop, is it possible to get a warranty from anywhere else after youve had the console for a certain amount of time?

this is my signature
Message 3 of 3 (15 Views)
0 Likes