Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sep 17 2012
By: VERT2BOSTON First Son 11 posts

how can i sync my hp netbook to my ps3 so i can view all my pics,music,and videos?? HELP!!!!

4 replies 135 views Edited Sep 17, 2012

I THOUGHT THIS WAS A SIMPLE TASK BUT I GUESS NOT..

ALL I WANT TO DO IS SYNCE MY NETBOOK UP TO MY PS3 SO I CAN LISTEN TO ALL MY MUSIC FROM MY NETBOOK ON MY PS3?

ALSO VIEW PICS AND I GUESS WATCH VIDEOS WOULD BE A PLUS 2 ,BUT REALLY JUST WANNA BE ABLE TO ACCESS MY NETBOOK FOR FILES RIGHT FROM MY PS3?? ANY INFORMATION WOULD BE GREATFULLY APPRICATED

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 5 (135 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
15440 posts

Re: how can i sync my hp netbook to my ps3 so i can view all my pics,music,and videos?? HELP!!!!

Sep 17, 2012

you need a media server program.

many out there.... pick one and enjoy

Cognitive Dissonance - The ability to understand multiple viewpoints even if they conflict with one another - and still use critical thinking, logical thought, and common sense to come to the realization that only ONE is the correct one and the others are wrong.

Furiously Chaosing
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 5 (131 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Re: how can i sync my hp netbook to my ps3 so i can view all my pics,music,and videos?? HELP!!!!

Sep 17, 2012

ok can you explain a lil more i have a windows media player on my netbook that i barly ever use  but after messing around a lil with wmp im still stuck  iv been trying for like 3 days now   no luck

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 5 (122 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
15440 posts

Sep 17, 2012

dont use WMP..... its terrbible.

Use PS3 Media server 

Cognitive Dissonance - The ability to understand multiple viewpoints even if they conflict with one another - and still use critical thinking, logical thought, and common sense to come to the realization that only ONE is the correct one and the others are wrong.

Furiously Chaosing
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 5 (119 Views)
First Son
11 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 18, 2012

AWESOME   THAT WORKED!!!! THANKS AGAIN:robothappy: PS3 MEDIA IS WHERE ITS AT 

[URL=http://www.ps3trophies.com/profile/][IMG]http://www.ps3trophies.com/card/10/.png[/IMG][/URL]

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 5 (111 Views)
0 Likes