Sep 01 2013
By: johnhawkson First Son 10 posts

hi out there

4 replies 163 views Edited Sep 1, 2013

hey i might a ps 3 and mass effect box for chrismas this year or maybe atfer want kind hard where do i to get outside a headset forgive spelling i am mental handcap by the othere rpg are good be side ff 13 and dragon age

Message 1 of 5 (163 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
18676 posts

Re: hi out there

[ Edited ]
Sep 1, 2013

johnhawkson wrote:

hey i might a ps 3 and mass effect box for chrismas this year or maybe atfer want kind hard where do i to get outside a headset forgive spelling i am mental handcap by the othere rpg are good be side ff 13 and dragon age

So, what kind of hardware do you need besides a headset?

And what other RPGs are good other than FF-13 and dragon age?

Well, your first question, I'd say you don't really need any outside hardware other than an extra controller if you want to play with friends locally.

And Skyrim is the only other RPG type game I can think of right now that is pretty good.

Hope I answered what you were asking.

RE-THINK SALAD

Message 2 of 5 (151 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
15344 posts

Sep 1, 2013

FF XIII-2 is a vast improvement over FF XIII and if you're not against it, Fallout 3 and New Vegas are good titles as well. 

Imperator Danknovaxperaux Divi filius Imp XIII Pont Max Trib Pot XLIX Cos CXVI Primus Signiferi Box-xy Princeps Moderatores Pater Forum

Fabulous!
Message 3 of 5 (140 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3279 posts

Sep 1, 2013

You want to know what kind of headset to get and what some good RPGs are?  If so, Sony Pulse Elites are pretty good but they're more expensive, if you just want a little Bluetooth headset than go with the with the PS3 Bluetooth headset 2.0.  As for RPGs, I don't play them really but I hear Diablo 3 is a very popular one.  Borderlands 2 is a good one too but that's more of an action shooter RPG.  Here's some links to the headsets.  You should also be able to find these at any Walmart.

PS3 Bluetooth Headset 2.0

Sony Pulse Elite

photo rsz_pshomeless1_zpst3ouqfpg.png
Message 4 of 5 (138 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1392 posts

Sep 2, 2013
i Also recommend the Sony pulse and Borderlands 2
Message 5 of 5 (111 Views)
0 Likes