May 17 2011
By: TwilightDe First Son 6 posts

hi all you playstation users

5 replies 15 views Edited May 17, 2011

i got a qusetion is about ps3 account. if i delete my old account will i lost the stuffs i bought from the ps store cause i want to delete twilightde  account cause everyone asking me online games if im a twilight fan i said no lol and im glad the psn and playstation network back up and running i hate those hackers.

Message 5 of 6 (15 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
141 posts

Re: hi all you playstation users

May 17, 2011

You will lose that stuff.....just create a new sub account (new user), you will still be able to use all you're downloaded content.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 1 of 6 (15 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
285 posts

May 17, 2011

What he said  !

A man's ethical behavior should be based effectually on sympathy, education, and social ties; no religious basis is necessary. Man would indeed be in a poor way if he had to be restrained by fear of punishment and hope of reward after death.
Message 2 of 6 (15 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
19370 posts

May 17, 2011

Yeah, if you delete the account from your PS3, you will lose access to anything you bought.

You can instead just create a new PS3 User and then create a new PSN Account for that user.  And keep the old user on your PS3 and just use the new user.  You'll be able to use any purchased games and game content from old user on the new user, but the old user has to stay on the PS3.

It really doesn't even have to be a sub account, you can just create another master account.

Message 3 of 6 (15 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
132 posts

May 17, 2011

TwilightDe wrote:

i got a qusetion is about ps3 account. if i delete my old account will i lost the stuffs i bought from the ps store cause i want to delete twilightde  account cause everyone asking me online games if im a twilight fan i said no lol and im glad the psn and playstation network back up and running i hate those hackers.

Welcome back. Making a new account will make you lose everything with the old account i.e. Trophies-Wallet-Friends list and DLC.

Verish Trophy Card

Message 4 of 6 (15 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
6 posts

May 17, 2011

oh ok well i just make a new master account and make new friends and by new stuff and get the trophies again any one want to give me a new awesome playstation id user name plz and thx

Message 6 of 6 (15 Views)
0 Likes