Reply
Sep 01 2013
By: NIGHTSHOOTER14 First Son 1 posts
Offline

help!!!!!

8 replies 155 views Edited Sep 1, 2013
My stem won't work it said the file system on the system storage is corrupted and will be restored
Message 1 of 9 (155 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
MVP Support
Registered: 03/01/2010
Offline
24784 posts
 
Message 2 of 9 (148 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
Registered: 05/24/2009
Offline
18676 posts
 

Re: help!!!!!

[ Edited ]
Sep 1, 2013

Ok? Did it get restored?

 

If not, the only thing I can think of is to call support.

 

PHONE: 800-345-SONY

 

RE-THINK SALAD


Message 3 of 9 (145 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
MVP Support
Registered: 08/18/2009
Offline
9164 posts
 

Re: help!!!!!

[ Edited ]
Sep 1, 2013

Welcome to the forum if the system keeps saying the same problem after the bar is completed then the PS3 system HDD is corrupted and need to be replaced if you still have warranty they can replace the HDD by the way for future assistance the support forum are here

 

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-3-Support/bd-p/22035

             KANE-FIRE

Message 4 of 9 (141 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/18/2012
Offline
4550 posts
 

Re: help!!!!!

Sep 1, 2013

  


<

         photo evolve_zps9e0e8f3e.jpg

                                                 Welcoming Committee   

Message 5 of 9 (140 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
MVP Support
Registered: 03/01/2010
Offline
24784 posts
 

Re: help!!!!!

Sep 1, 2013

Setzaroth wrote:

Ok? Did it get restored?

 

If not, the only thing I can think of is to call support.

 

PHONE 800-345-SONY

 


No Safe Mode would be the next step. It's likely that's what Support will suggest. Either that or they'll direct them to post here. Smiley Very Happy

Message 6 of 9 (136 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
Registered: 05/24/2009
Offline
18676 posts
 

Re: help!!!!!

Sep 1, 2013

ne1atall wrote:

Setzaroth wrote:

Ok? Did it get restored?

 

If not, the only thing I can think of is to call support.

 

PHONE 800-345-SONY

 


No Safe Mode would be the next step. It's likely that's what Support will suggest. Either that or they'll direct them to post here. Smiley Very Happy


Oh, I didn't even know Ps3 had that. Makes sense though...normally unless I have a good reason to believe it needs to be restored, I just cancel it.

RE-THINK SALAD


Message 7 of 9 (130 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
MVP Support
Registered: 03/01/2010
Offline
24784 posts
 

Re: help!!!!!

Sep 1, 2013

Setzaroth wrote:

ne1atall wrote:

Setzaroth wrote:

Ok? Did it get restored?

 

If not, the only thing I can think of is to call support.

 

PHONE 800-345-SONY

 


No Safe Mode would be the next step. It's likely that's what Support will suggest. Either that or they'll direct them to post here. Smiley Very Happy


Oh, I didn't even know Ps3 had that. Makes sense though...normally unless I have a good reason to believe it needs to be restored, I just cancel it.


You didn't know about Safe Mode? Smiley Surprised That fixes more problems than anything. It's usually the first thing to suggest. Somtimes the PS3 will get stuchk in that restore loop and it helps that too. A new HDD is typically a lst resort. This last sentence wasn't directed at you Setz. Someone else suggested it.

Message 8 of 9 (122 Views)
Limit Breaker
Registered: 05/24/2009
Offline
18676 posts
 

Re: help!!!!!

Sep 1, 2013

no, I didn't, or maybe I did and I didn't realize I used it. I never really have problems with the Ps3 that require anything more than restarting the system to resolve.

RE-THINK SALAD


Message 9 of 9 (103 Views)
Reply
0 Likes