Apr 08 2012
By: ccrunner11 First Son 18 posts

help me!

2 replies 8 views Edited Apr 8, 2012

hey guys my birthday is coming up and im looking for a good fps game to play. i have mw3 and bf3 so dont suggest those, im getting bored of them and was looking for something else. im leaning towards homefront or something like that but i was wondering if you might have a different suggestion. thanks!!!

Message 1 of 3 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
40 posts

Re: help me!

Apr 8, 2012

I can suggest a few:

KillZone 3: A great PS3 exclusive that puts the gamer in the middle of intense futuristic warfare.  The game features an amazing campaign as well as broad multiplayer.  This was probably one of the best FPS games of 2011.

Resistance 3: Like KZ3, it is another PS3 exclusive that takes place in the future.  The only difference?  Resistance 3 features humans vs aliens, and the story focuses on surviving an alien invasion.  This game also has a awesome story mode, and an online mode.  The online mode required an online pass though, so buy it New and not Pre-Owned if you decide to purchase it.

MAG: Personally, I never cared for this game.  However, if you like playing online FPS with 200+ people in one match...Then this game might be for you.

Homefront: I don't recommend this one.  It has a unique story, and a cool take on futuristic events. However, the gameplay is nothing too spectacular and the story mode can be beaten in 4-6 hours.  The online is okay, but nothing compared to MW3 or BF3.

Hopefully that helps.  Those are all recent shooters that have gotten some recognition.  I could ramble on and on, but I figured you didn't want to hear about old games.

Message 2 of 3 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
18 posts

Re: help me!

Apr 8, 2012

thanks i really appreciate it man

Message 3 of 3 (8 Views)
0 Likes