02-09-2013 03:02 AM
02-09-2013 06:30 PM
1. Make sure the playstation 3 and controller are both turned off.
2. Plug the controller into the playstation using the provided USB cord.
3. Turn on the Playtstation 3 so that it loads the main screen.
4. Turn on the controller using the switch on the front of the control.
5. Press the LINK button (above the home button). - The 4 LED lights will start blinking fast as the controller is searching for the receiver.
6. Plug in the receiver module into an available USB port on the playstation 3 console. - The LED lights will now begin flashing slower.
7. Press home.
........and the controller should now assign itself to a player!!
Thank you for repeating whats already been mentioned.....