Mar 06 2012
By: VIPERRKO29 First Son 1 posts

having problems connecting to PSN March 5 2012 11pm

2 replies 51 views Edited Mar 6, 2012

I do internet connection test obtain ip address and it also has wireless connection but says PSN failed?

why does the PSN never work and always work slow? i wish they had customer service people online who could help us.i hate going all over the place looking for answers to my problems. Cmon playstation if it werent for us buying your products this company wouldnt be as big as it is. give us good customer service thats all i ask for.reliable serivce and friendly customer service people thats it.

Message 1 of 3 (51 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
28546 posts

Re: having problems connecting to PSN March 5 2012 11pm

Mar 6, 2012

If you're looking for customer service, you're not going to find it here. There's no official support on this forum, and many here don't know anymore than you do. I know that it's now common practice to log onto a message board and say "C'MON SONY!!!", but why don't you email them directly, rather than posting a message and then hoping to get an answer?

Message 2 of 3 (51 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Sackboy
498 posts

Re: having problems connecting to PSN March 5 2012 11pm

Mar 6, 2012

I agree with Captain. They have a call center that is open pretty late by call center standards. I believe last time I checked they are open till around 9pm CST. You can easily find the number by navigating from this very page. They have helped me with several problems related to PSN, so you should give that a try before posting here.

I don't get why people prefer slow message board support to fast voice call support. All this texting and typing we do these days has us forgetting how to speak or use voice communications media.

Message 3 of 3 (51 Views)
0 Likes