Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Wastelander
721 posts

Re: halo 3, metroid prime 3, or killzone 2

Jul 19, 2005

,SteeloYangster wrote:
In my book, HALO is the greatest multiplayer game ever EVER made.  I believe that HALO 3 will definitely hit it big time.  I know that I will get a Playstation 3 on Launch day, but I'll probably get the 360 if I think HALO 3's multiplayer is decent.  Screw Metroid Prime and it's frickin' auto aim piece of crap, it takes no skills to shoot something.  Killzone 2 is definitely a must buy in my book, but the first Killzone didn't really prove anything to me, but just showed me the ambition of the franchise and it's developers.  I think on this new hardware, Guerilla games will definitely do something special with Killzone. ,

Counter strike is the greatest multiplayer ever made. It's still the msot popular game ever.  Say whatever u want, but online numbers for pc are way bigger than they are for consoles.  Look at these numbers for cs( it's the only online valve game, not counting hl2dm, which gets about 150 ppl max). Socom2 top is 30000  Halo2s is like 100000 max.

Oh and just so u know, killzone2 is coming out for ps2. Guerilla is a dissapointment. Their 2 games so far suck(killzone and some other ww2). I'm sure killzone2 will suck too, but i may be wrong.

lol@ idiots that waited to update to same 2.0 i had for 3 weeks

Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 41 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
564 posts

Jul 20, 2005

,Evgeniy wrote:

,SteeloYangster wrote:
In my book, HALO is the greatest multiplayer game ever EVER made.  I believe that HALO 3 will definitely hit it big time.  I know that I will get a Playstation 3 on Launch day, but I'll probably get the 360 if I think HALO 3's multiplayer is decent.  Screw Metroid Prime and it's frickin' auto aim piece of crap, it takes no skills to shoot something.  Killzone 2 is definitely a must buy in my book, but the first Killzone didn't really prove anything to me, but just showed me the ambition of the franchise and it's developers.  I think on this new hardware, Guerilla games will definitely do something special with Killzone. ,

Counter strike is the greatest multiplayer ever made. It's still the msot popular game ever.  Say whatever u want, but online numbers for pc are way bigger than they are for consoles.  Look at these numbers for cs( it's the only online valve game, not counting hl2dm, which gets about 150 ppl max). Socom2 top is 30000  Halo2s is like 100000 max.

Oh and just so u know, killzone2 is coming out for ps2. Guerilla is a dissapointment. Their 2 games so far suck(killzone and some other ww2). I'm sure killzone2 will suck too, but i may be wrong.

Just because your opinion of KZ is that it sucked don't think everyone else feels the same way as you. I think KZ is a great better Single Player than Halo's although it is lacking in Multiplayer, even still I believe it's multiplayer is still fun though not as good as Halo's.,
TOUCH THE SKY!
Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 41 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
9342 posts

Jul 20, 2005

Samurai Fiction wrote:

Evgeniy wrote:

SteeloYangster wrote:
In,my book, HALO is the greatest multiplayer game ever EVER made.  I,believe that HALO 3 will definitely hit it big time.  I know that,I will get a Playstation 3 on Launch day, but I'll probably get the 360,if I think HALO 3's multiplayer is decent.  Screw Metroid,Prime and it's frickin' auto aim piece of crap, it takes no skills to,shoot something.  Killzone 2 is definitely a must buy in my book,,but the first Killzone didn't really prove anything to me, but just,showed me the ambition of the franchise and it's developers.  I,think on this new hardware, Guerilla games will definitely do something,special with Killzone.

Counter,strike is the greatest multiplayer ever made. It's still the msot,popular game ever.  Say whatever u want, but online numbers for pc,are way bigger than they are for consoles.  Look at these numbers,for cs( it's the only online valve game, not counting hl2dm, which gets,about 150 ppl max). Socom2 top is 30000  Halo2s is like 100000 max.

Oh,and just so u know, killzone2 is coming out for ps2. Guerilla is a,dissapointment. Their 2 games so far suck(killzone and some other ww2).,I'm sure killzone2 will suck too, but i may be wrong.

Just,because your opinion of KZ is that it sucked don't think everyone else,feels the same way as you. I think KZ is a great better Single Player,than Halo's although it is lacking in Multiplayer, even still I believe it's multiplayer is still fun though not as good as Halo's.

Yep
However, this is actually part of my sig.
Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 41 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12034 posts

Jul 20, 2005

,Lance_Leader of TSOL wrote:

,eXtReMeP4iN wrote:
Id say Halo 3 because the Halo sries is probably the most online played console series. ,

...ummm no. the Socom games....and when socom3 comes out, it would be even bigger online! ,

no hes right. halo 2 is the most popular online console game ever. counterstrike is the most popular online game ever.
Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 41 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8277 posts

Jul 20, 2005
I think it's Killzone 3.,
Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 41 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3895 posts

Jul 20, 2005
out of the 3 i prefer the metroid world and type of game, but no one knows wchich one will be better, until they are out.... and even then... they very different type of games...
Please use plain text.
Message 36 of 41 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3426 posts

Jul 20, 2005
Of the 3 I'd choose Halo 3.  I can't wait to see screenshots and vids.,
Please use plain text.
Message 37 of 41 (9 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1279 posts

Jul 20, 2005
well...i can't really say. I like them all....but i liked Killzone more than Metroid and halo. The only reason i like KZ better than halo is...i haven't plsyed enough of halo to know what it is like. I know its suppose to be really awesome. the most i have ever played was the multiplayer online...and i didn't find it very different than other online fps's i have played, and it wasn't any better to me offline...but maybe that's just because i suck at halo,
Please use plain text.
Message 38 of 41 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15686 posts

Jul 20, 2005

Evgeniy wrote:

Out of those:

Halo 3.

Killzone blows okay. I have it and it sucks online and only fun online for a month.,I bought it, played single player through all the stutter problems.,Online is extremely imbalanced and explosive based.Shooting is,pointless in that game. metrod prime just isn't my style. Halo 3,would be my choice. 

so is halo 2's,online...just sayin...This is about Next Gen though, and If you didnt,like the killzone trailer then you need to die, gameplay or not, it was,still awsome
Please use plain text.
Message 39 of 41 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15686 posts

Jul 20, 2005

Evgeniy wrote:

SteeloYangster wrote:
In,my book, HALO is the greatest multiplayer game ever EVER made.  I,believe that HALO 3 will definitely hit it big time.  I know that,I will get a Playstation 3 on Launch day, but I'll probably get the 360,if I think HALO 3's multiplayer is decent.  Screw Metroid,Prime and it's frickin' auto aim piece of crap, it takes no skills to,shoot something.  Killzone 2 is definitely a must buy in my book,,but the first Killzone didn't really prove anything to me, but just,showed me the ambition of the franchise and it's developers.  I,think on this new hardware, Guerilla games will definitely do something,special with Killzone.

Counter,strike is the greatest multiplayer ever made. It's still the msot,popular game ever.  Say whatever u want, but online numbers for pc,are way bigger than they are for consoles.  Look at these numbers,for cs( it's the only online valve game, not counting hl2dm, which gets,about 150 ppl max). Socom2 top is 30000  Halo2s is like 100000 max.

Oh,and just so u know, killzone2 is coming out for ps2. Guerilla is a,dissapointment. Their 2 games so far suck(killzone and some other ww2).,I'm sure killzone2 will suck too, but i may be wrong.

Battleifeld 2 is played more than CS, CS has more servers but 50% of the servers are 0/MAXPlayers
,Battlefield 2 had 25,000 people on at the same time
Please use plain text.
Message 40 of 41 (9 Views)
0 Likes