Uncharted Territory
1670 posts

Re: haha anyone else notice that the discussion on CFW3.55 was removed?

Apr 25, 2012

I think there is more than that, I would say two every two days.

Message 21 of 29 (9 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
13533 posts

Apr 25, 2012

OptimusC wrote:

Then it's that big of an issue.  If you are telling me you see these posts constantly... shouldn't something be done?

Going back to the point of this article which everyone missed.... where is the feedback from Sony?

The reason for these Forums is to complain and *****.  If you can't handle it... don't come here. easy as that.

No, that's not the reason for these forums.

Read the reason at the top This is the official forum for PlayStation® Vita, the latest gaming system from PlayStation®. Join this community for PS Vita announcements, features, games, and info...

As you can see, it's a place of discussion. Not a complaint board. If you want to complain, you complain to Sony.

Notice how the button to start a thread says "Start a discussion", not "Start a complaint"

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 22 of 29 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1670 posts

Apr 25, 2012

It is true I would listen OC

Message 23 of 29 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1670 posts

Apr 25, 2012

Also you do not understand you are violating sony's terms and services, which means you are running on an illegal software and illegally playing a game that the company has not marketed on yet.

I will tell you and all the others stop making so many threads and try to keep a single thread on the main page, if you played battlefield 3 before february you know that the voice chat was shit, we made a thread that reached over 4,000 replies and kept it on the main page, and guess what it convinced DICE to fix it with a few BBB comlaints and spamming on their twitter/facebook walls.

What I am saying is keep a huge thread alive and have a few followers who really want it and every other day bump it to the main page.

Message 24 of 29 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
621 posts

Apr 25, 2012

what is even worse, 99 percent of the complaining and quesitons, ALL have been answered time and time again.. just like with this thread.. Remote play works, matter of fact there is a list of games (including some ps3) games that DO WORK in remote play, many people have stated this, but nope.. no one will search first and do research, they just wanna making threads spouting some conspiracy theorys.

Photobucket

Message 25 of 29 (9 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
10759 posts

Apr 25, 2012

I'm not defending anyone.  I'd like to see remote play work across the board as badly as the next person.  I'm simply taking a common sense view of it.

The main reason remote play does not support ALL games right now is the connection over the internet does not meet the level of reliability across all connections, which is outside of Sony's control.  The reason they can't just deactivate internet remote play is because there are things that DO work relatively well.  Such as accessing the XMB, the PS Store, music and videos as well as PSOne Classics (which is why I can tell you what I'm telling you - I've seen it in action, or lack thereof), some PS3 games (there's a list posted in several other threads) and youtube (through the PS3's browser).

As for the video/advertisement: Regardless of where and how it aired, it was pulled, which indicates that Sony made a mistake in creating/releasing it when they did.  That doesn't change the fact that remote play on the Vita CAN work, what it does NOT do is work reliably across all types of connection.  The reason for this is 100% out of Sony's hands.

Message 26 of 29 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
623 posts

Apr 25, 2012

I wish it would be so easy. They will most likely start another thread about starting threads in reguards to the last thread about how they cant watch a youtube video; remotely, about how to start threads...

"When you look in the mirror, what do you see? Do you see the real you, or what you have been conditioned to believe is you? The two are so, so different. One is an infinite consciousness capable of being and creating whatever it chooses, the other is an illusion imprisoned by its own perceived and programmed limitations."
David Icke
Message 27 of 29 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
556 posts

Apr 25, 2012

read the tos for this site and you will understand why it was removed OP. there is no big conspiracy going on.

Message 28 of 29 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1670 posts

Apr 26, 2012

Yeah it is very edit: *hard* to do for some people I wrote to fast and left out content lol.

Message 29 of 29 (9 Views)
0 Likes