Dec 18 2012
By: reynolds-wrap1 I Only Post Everything 1160 posts

graal online era for vita playstation mobile

6 replies 455 views Edited Dec 18, 2012

i dont know if any of you have heard about graal online, but i would love to have it on my vita's ps mobile. its a really fun game. i think sony should look into it. especialy graal online era.

so this is my petition type thing.

put your vote (yay or nay) below!

yay.

Just got a PS3! Add me for some online action
Message 1 of 7 (455 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1160 posts

Re: graal online era for vita playstation mobile

Dec 18, 2012
come on guys.

Message 2 of 7 (439 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1508 posts

Dec 18, 2012

This isn't where you want to do this. You want to do something like this Borderlands 2 on PS Vita suggestion. 

So just click the orange link. Then do a search first to see if it's already been suggested. If it hasn't, sign in and make one there. That's where Sony will see it. Hope this helps.

Message 3 of 7 (427 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2026 posts

Dec 18, 2012

Have they ever taken any suggestions from there and applyed them. I see a lot of them on there but never see anything done with them. Like the ps1 issue with the vita. It was on there and there was nothing. Then everybody crashed these blogs with it and they jumped right to doing something about it. It just seems like a place to trash all ideas at, so they will be in one place to me. Out of sight, out of mind, you know.

Message 4 of 7 (416 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1041 posts

Dec 18, 2012

Well since not a single person ever responded to my Reactable thread, suggesting that for PS Mobile and showing support.

I know how much it sucks to not have anyone really interested in potentially good things to come but it is mainly these forums no offense but it's the bottom of the barrel, so I say YAY and support your need for more in PS Mobile.

Maybe since I helped you out you could help me, Visit Reactable.com, send them an email saying you would love to see Reactable on PS Mobile. If not it's fine, I still support your venture anyway.

Cheers.

Message 5 of 7 (409 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
509 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 18, 2012

Maybe no one responded because no one cared. You can't force people to care about things that you care about. If no one reply's maybe you should take it as a sign that people aren't interested in your idea, and if you keep trying to cram it down people's throats, they're just going to ignore you harder, or lash out and call you names.

PS3 20gb with 120gb hd *** PS3 40gb *** PS3 80gb *** Ps Vita 3g *** 2x Ps Vita wifi *** 2x White PSP-Go
Message 6 of 7 (398 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1160 posts

Dec 18, 2012
well i wasnt forcing anyone actually. i just wanted people to do it if they felt like it.

Message 7 of 7 (379 Views)
0 Likes