Dec 21 2011
By: DaRe2mEsSwItHme First Son 2 posts

got great ideas

5 replies 10 views Edited Dec 21, 2011

hey its me dare look i wanna talk to someone who makes games for sony and have them put jaws unleashed on the play station network or ps2 classics but more important news i want them to make a superman game  and a nightmare on elmstreet game where 10 to 12 people online where freddy is out to get every one and if you fall asleep he tries to kill you in your dreams but you can have your friends your playing online with you pulled in your dreams and stop freddy from killing you and your friends also not onley can you pull them into your dreams have the voice of robert england in it or play as the people from the films i have it all made up with levels just want someone to make it for me and a halloween game with mikelmyers and a friday 13 game that would be bad ass if they will make it for me as well as a master of horror fighting game like mortal kombat but useing everymain carecter from scary movies and a remake of bad dudes from regular nintendo ihave made the games up just want some one to make them from sony cuz i no it will it will make game of the year

Message 1 of 6 (10 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Re: got great ideas

Dec 21, 2011

so if anyone can get with me on this i will bring the badest games the public has ever seen

Message 2 of 6 (10 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1318 posts

Dec 21, 2011

DaRe2mEsSwItHme wrote:

so if anyone can get with me on this i will bring the badest games the public has ever seen

LOL. I'm sure you will...those games sound really bad.

So..what were you saying about Gran Turismo 5, by the way...???

- Grundberg

Current PS4 library: Grand Theft Auto V, Madden 15, Resogun, Super Stardust Ultra, Tetris Ultimate, WWE 2K15
Message 3 of 6 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
492 posts

Dec 21, 2011

..this will probably get locked...lol

Message 4 of 6 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1953 posts