Nov 06 2012
By: xXskullKrakinXx First Son 3 posts

getting titles

2 replies 77 views Edited Nov 6, 2012
I hate these titles that u have to get by getting lucky, like for instance the smoke grenade title or all pro title. Or dropping crates the one where it has to b the game winning kill. Any help on how to make these easier please let me know. Also how do u clan up? I want the titles really but I can def work wit teammates. Hit me bak
Message 1 of 3 (77 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
16918 posts

Re: getting titles

Nov 6, 2012

what are you talking about? A game? What game? Did you bother posting in the relevant section for the game?

Furiously Chaosing
Message 2 of 3 (67 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
9589 posts

Re: getting titles

Nov 6, 2012

xXskullKrakinXx wrote:
I hate these titles that u have to get by getting lucky, like for instance the smoke grenade title or all pro title. Or dropping crates the one where it has to b the game winning kill. Any help on how to make these easier please let me know. Also how do u clan up? I want the titles really but I can def work wit teammates. Hit me bak

The OP is talking about titles in the game "Modern Warfare 3". There are many videos on YouTube that explain how to get all the titles in MW3. Here is a link to a YouTube video that explains how to get the "smoke grenade title"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=fbaAs9N_0EkImage20100708233305243_2.jpg

Here's symbols to copy & paste into your friends list comment. ℡ № ª
⇒⇔ ¹ ² ³ ® ™ ‰ © ½ ¼ ¾ ←↑→↓ψ † ‡ ※♪♭♯★ ☆▲▼△▽◆ ◇ ○ ◎ ● ■ □ 回 〓 √∞♂♀ 웃 유
Ω ①②③④⑤⑥⑦⑧⑨⑩⑪⑫⑬⑭⑮⑯⑰⑱⑲⑳ ㎎ ㎏ ㎜ ㎝ ㎞ ㎡ ㏄ ≒ Æ æ η α β ε α₩£ ≡ » « ¶ † εïз ∵
∴ #’〈 〉《 》「」『 』【 】〔 〕ミ 彡 ッ シ!#@ $ %
&()*+,-./0123456789:;<=>?ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz[\
]^_`{|}~¢£ㄻ ㄼ ㄽ ㄾ ㄿ ㅁ ㅂ ㅄ ㅅ ㅆ ㅇ ㅈ ㅊ ㅋ ㅌ ㅍ ㅎㄱ 을 ㄺ卍∃⊥ ∀ Ξ Σ Π 文 ≒≠ ≡≦
≧ⅠⅡⅢ Ⅳ Ⅴ Ⅵ Ⅶ Ⅷ Ⅸ Ⅹ ⅰ ⅱ ⅲ ⅳ ⅴ ⅵ ⅶ ⅷ ⅸ ⅹ¬ ̄ ±∂∩∀∇∠∧∨∩∪∫∬⊂⊃⊥⊿⌒─│┌┐└┘├┤┬┴┼─
━│┃┌┏ ┐┓└┗ ┘┛├┝┠┣ ┤┥┨┫┬ ┯ ┰ ┳ ┴ ┷ ┸ ┻ ┼ ┿ ╂ ╋
Message 3 of 3 (42 Views)
0 Likes