Apr 26 2013
By: playahater66 First Son 3 posts

gaming system.

6 replies 254 views Edited Apr 26, 2013

so i am wondering if the new ps4 is going to be the big thing now and how much it is going to be worth.

Message 1 of 7 (254 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
819 posts

Re: gaming system.

Apr 26, 2013
i personally believe that there is to much competition in gaming and that neither Sony or Microsoft will sell the amount of units they're hoping to...making them about the same as they are now. some people love xbox some people love playstation..both will claim to be the best. as for the price i dunno..but i bet it will be in the $500 range. im getting 1 but not when they come out. people get crazy trying to get the first run. plus they'll probly have some bugs
Message 2 of 7 (239 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4834 posts

Apr 26, 2013

playahater66 wrote:

so i am wondering if the new ps4 is going to be the big thing now and how much it is going to be worth.

Whoops. This is the Home section of the forums (which I just deleted Home in order to DL RE6). Maybe a Mod will move this thread to General for you. But, for what it's worth, I heard that the PS4 is going to be worth millions.   Smiley Wink    Millions, I tell you.   Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 7 (222 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2879 posts

Apr 26, 2013

I usually buy mine used anyway( not always though). Why wait in long lines and maybe get nothing, or get something really popular and have a crack head steal it ( I actually owned a console once for a short time that didn't have a clean past). The games will  still be there, and new to me no matter how old the console is

Thanks Asuka424 for the Signature
Message 4 of 7 (212 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Moderator (Retired)
3364 posts

Apr 26, 2013

Moved from PlayStation®Home.

Message 5 of 7 (197 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
2853 posts

Apr 26, 2013
Some people from Sony have indicated that they're well aware of the fact that the PS3 was priced too high when it was first released. They've said that they're ready to be competitive in pricing.
I'm hoping for $399 but I'm expecting $499.
Message 6 of 7 (194 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11743 posts

Apr 26, 2013

The PlayStation 4 will indeed be the next big thing on Sony's end. Sony will be pushing forward in marketing the PlayStation 4 for at least the next two years, most likely. Then on top of advertising the PlayStation 4 they'll probably have some new equipment to sell for the system, like that of the PlayStation Eye (even though there will be one at the beginning).

It's been nearly two years now since the last price drop of the PlayStation 3. All this time and the cost of the system has but only made it around half-way from its original price point. That might tell you something about what the PlayStation 4 will go for when it comes out. It could be that the system will sell at $500 or perhaps more like $400 (since the PlayStation 3 didn't start to sell until its initial decrease in cost).

Message 7 of 7 (157 Views)
0 Likes